• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2020 Offseason

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Nope. No one has defended their point here... It's just been a lot of back and forth about absolutely nothing...

LGW: pages of informed discussion about Fabbri
Krsmith: me think this bad take, me think u wrong bout zadina

Thanks for contributing

19 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Any time I think about pulling the plug on this place I remind myself of the upcoming Torey Krug 7 X 8 deal Yzerman's got lined up.................

I'll flip out in an unhealthy way ferure

16 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

LGW: pages of informed discussion about Fabbri
Krsmith: me think this bad take, me think u wrong bout zadina

Thanks for contributing

I'll flip out in an unhealthy way ferure

I've laid out why I believe it will be a very good contract. You choose to ignore that. As you always do. 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Fabbri stays healthy, puts up 30 pts = good contract

Fabbri explodes, LTIR, no cap hit, Chris Illitch loses pocket change = who gives a ***

Also meaning we lost De La Rose for nothing

Just now, krsmith17 said:

I've laid out why I believe it will be a very good contract. You choose to ignore that. As you always do. 

"Fabbri's contract is good" is almost as bad a take as "Smith is an offensive Dman"...

Look mom I can insert irrelevant crap too

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

"Fabbri's contract is good" is almost as bad a take as "Smith is an offensive Dman"...

Look mom I can insert irrelevant crap too

I can't wait for Fabbri to pop off and put up a jaw-dropping 30+ points next season, and you have to eat crow...

https://www.tsn.ca/trade-bait-winnipeg-jets-sniper-patrik-laine-on-the-board-1.1517697

...see anything that peaks your interest? I would honestly entertain the idea of Mantha to Montreal for Domi PLUS.  I wonder is Yzerman would show any interest in Killorn? Would you? I'd also consider Matt Murray if Dallas isn't looking to move Bishop. I wonder what we could fleece Holland with for Larsson? We could offer him plenty of "his players"" that he left behind. Rasmussen? Cholowski?

Edited by LeftWinger

21 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lol. We got DLR for nothing.

IIRC, one of the reasons the DLR/Fabbri trade went down was because Fabbri was going to become a RFA and StL didn't want to pay him considering he was used farther down the depth chart there.

33 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

...see anything that peaks your interest? I would honestly entertain the idea of Mantha to Montreal for Domi PLUS.  I wonder is Yzerman would show any interest in Killorn? Would you? I'd also consider Matt Murray if Dallas isn't looking to move Bishop. I wonder what we could fleece Holland with for Larsson? We could offer him plenty of "his players"" that he left behind. Rasmussen? Cholowski?

It would depend on what that "PLUS" is... It would have to be Romanov / 16th overall, for me to even consider moving Mantha.

30 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

image.thumb.png.45568c9e56b569d0e8453fe23585010b.png

https://www.tsn.ca/trade-bait-winnipeg-jets-sniper-patrik-laine-on-the-board-1.1517697

You seem to be under the impression that KH would want those contracts since he was the one who did them. That would be wrong. Holland knew that those contracts would be horrible on the back end when he offered them. He was just kicking the can down the road. Why on earth would he want them now?

I think Murray and Killorn are possibilities. The rest, no. 

2 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Josh Andersson and Max Domi. Thats pretty much it.

I'd be okay with Andersson, but if we're making any trades to bring in bodies, I'm hoping we're using that cap space to acquire bad contracts along with assets (picks / prospect)...

38 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Top of the list is Josh Anderson. That guy is a BEAST and wouldn't cost a ton to acquire. I like Vince Dunn quite a lot too.

40 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I think it needs to be said. This list is stupid. Maybe three of these guys get traded. 

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

I'd be okay with Andersson, but if we're making any trades to bring in bodies, I'm hoping we're using that cap space to acquire bad contracts along with assets (picks / prospect)...

I'm thinking we would be buying low on him. And he possesses the most sacred of hockey talents. That Right Hand Shot.

4 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

I'm thinking we would be buying low on him. And he possesses the most sacred of hockey talents. That Right Hand Shot.

There is TONS to like about Anderson, and I agree that with his injury last year, we'd be buying low. He's big, physical, fast, and has super soft hands. Look at the goals he's scored in his career. He ain't some Zach Kassian or Tom Wilson. The guy's got skill.

Anderson-Rossi-Zadina second line would be badass.

Given that Columbus has shedded draft picks the last couple years I think he could be had for a mid-2nd rounder and depending on the status of his shoulder MAYBE a middling prospect. If I'm Yzerman I'm all over this.

Just now, kipwinger said:

There is TONS to like about Anderson, and I agree that with his injury last year, we'd be buying low. He's big, physical, fast, and has super soft hands. Look at the goals he's scored in his career. He ain't some Zach Kassian or Tom Wilson. The guy's got skill.

Anderson-Rossi Perfetti -Zadina second line would be badass.

Given that Columbus has shedded draft picks the last couple years I think he could be had for a mid-2nd rounder and depending on the status of his shoulder MAYBE a middling prospect. If I'm Yzerman I'm all over this.

Fixed. :ninja:

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

What am I missing? His stats vs his salary are terrible.

He makes 1.8 million a year and had a breakout season two years ago. Then entered this season with a badly injured shoulder that severely limited his effectiveness. He has since had the shoulder operated on and should be ready to prove himself again this coming season.

I watch a lot of CBJ hockey, given that I split my time between Ohio and DC and I can tell you that he was an absolutely wrecking crew in the playoffs two years ago when CBJ beat Tampa. He ate their defensemen alive. He's like Bertuzzi, except WAY BIGGER, FASTER, AND STRONGER.

7 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Fixed. :ninja:

I wouldn't hold my breath considering Perfetti didn't even play center consistently in the OHL. But dream big I guess.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

I wouldn't hold my breath considering Perfetti didn't even play center consistently in the OHL. But dream big I guess.

Just fukin with U. I'd be great with Rossi. 

Just now, Akakabuto said:

6gRCnAr.gif

Can't see but if it's not a Daft Punk gif then you fail

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

He makes 1.8 million a year and had a breakout season two years ago. Then entered this season with a badly injured shoulder that severely limited his effectiveness. He has since had the shoulder operated on and should be ready to prove himself again this coming season.

I watch a lot of CBJ hockey, given that I split my time between Ohio and DC and I can tell you that he was an absolutely wrecking crew in the playoffs two years ago when CBJ beat Tampa. He ate their defensemen alive. He's like Bertuzzi, except WAY BIGGER, FASTER, AND STRONGER.

Pretty sure he was a big pain in the butt in 2017. I remember because he and AA were both long into the fall type RFA holdouts. This history must be why he's so high on Seravalli's trade bait list. I'd gladly take him off their hands. 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Pretty sure he was a big pain in the butt in 2017. I remember because he and AA were both long into the fall type RFA holdouts. This history must be why he's so high on Seravalli's trade bait list. I'd gladly take him off their hands. 

He and AA both have the same agent FWIW. I don't really think it's them as much as him being an extremely aggressive negotiator with his RFAs.