• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2020 Offseason

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

It's a catch 22 tho. Trading for guys like Marc Staal is how we're going to acquire more draft picks.

Also, Gagner's contract is insignificant. He can always be sent down and the cap hit is negligible.

People think I'm complaining about the trade and the signing, I'm not. I'm okay with the trade and the contract. I'm not okay with them actually playing games, or very many games. Trade for Staal, get the pick, waive Staal and play Cholo or Lindstrom. Gagner sucks less than Staal, but if he and Filppula are the 2C and 3C then we'll still be terrible, and Michael Rasmussen won't be playing games at center for the Red Wings like he should.

4 hours ago, Firsov said:

We should try to somehow acquire 

53 Nikita Zadorov 25 D $2,848,209

to shore up our defense…

He'd definitely be the perfect Yzerman target big 6'5 LHD what's not to like.

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Any word on the physical status on DK?

He's on target to play next season, he says he feels great.

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Signing Krug would be a terrible idea.

Agreed, A rebuilding team shouldn't be paying big money for a small LHD like Krug he was very sheltered there in Boston. Odds of him putting up any decent numbers in Detroit is pretty remote.

Zadorov? Sure if we can get rid of someone , how many dmen wont bring any offense from the back end do we need?

nemeth staal dekeyser are locks , lindstrom likely

+ seider + hronek  = 6dmen not including cholowski,bowey i dont know where zadorov would fit

id still target alzner for a 2nd + and send him to grand rapids

1 minute ago, CatBoyRossi said:

Krug is a money grubbing manlet who will sellout the team that signed him as an undrafted free agent and made his career for just a single shekel more. He has no loyalty to Boston and he has no loyalty to Detroit. He's going to whatever s*** pit overpays for all 3 inches of him. COMPLETE lack of character and not a person Yzerman's future stars should be taking advice from.

Perfetti - another prepubescent hack job that can't play defense. At least Krug can skate. 

Rossi. Good at faceoffs.

?

Krug

Just now, marcaractac said:

Perfetti > Rossi

Says pretty much everyone yep. 

Just now, CatBoyRossi said:

Rossi - Good at faceoffs. Shootouts. PK. Puck battles. Skating. Vision. Speaking German with Seider. And being better than both Byfield and Lafrengray.

PS #47 is a Russian number and Krug is a filthy communist

Sounds like a 2nd rounder to me

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Says pretty much everyone yep. 

Yeah. I was high on Rossi until I realized he was only 7 days off of being eligible for last year's draft. Kind of makes you wonder how much of his domination this past season was based on age, as even 6 months at that age can be a huge difference.

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

Yeah. I was high on Rossi until I realized he was only 7 days off of being eligible for last year's draft. Kind of makes you wonder how much of his domination this past season was based on age, as even 6 months at that age can be a huge difference.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, if we had an extra 2nd rounder other than the three we have, or maybe a late 1st, I'd love to take a flier on the kid. But certainly not at 4th overall. 

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, if we had an extra 2nd rounder other than the three we have, or maybe a late 1st, I'd love to take a flier on the kid. But certainly not at 4th overall. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm still hopeful for Drysdale. But Perfetti (or Byfield or Stutzle if either fall to us) would be lovely. 

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

1. Stutzle/Byfield gift

2. Perfetti

3. Drysdale

4. Raymond

5. Holtz

1. Stutzle/Byfield gift

2. Drysdale

3. Perfetti

4. Raymond

5. Rossi

Now if Stutzle or Byfield were on the board for us and it's still Perfetti, I would not be pleased.

Edited by marcaractac

2 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Rossi is about 20 days older than Lafreniere. How much of Lafreniere's "domination" do you attribute to his age?

1 hour ago, CatBoyRossi said:

But after an entire year of debating Turcotte's speed versus Zegras's playmaking, two men broke from the crowd of media-guzzling sheeple. Those two men? Stephen Yzerman and Christopher Reeves Legs. Both recognizing that everyone was sleeping on the veteran level defense of Moritz Seider.

But you learned (or should have learned) your lesson that day. That Steve Yzerman and I share a neural link - like harry potter and voldemort - and a common eye for talent.

So you're not CatBoyRossi?

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Rossi is about 20 days older than Lafreniere. How much of Lafreniere's "domination" do you attribute to his age?

80 points at 16 years old, 105 points at 17. Played in a league with less scoring overall. 

Not trying to s*** on Rossi here. But we will see several players who go later in the first round (and probably the second round) put up seasons like he just did, as they'll be older players in a league of teenagers. 

Rossi will probably make an NHL roster before Perfetti. But I do, at this point, feel Perfetti has a higher ceiling. 

In the end, I'm still hoping for either Byfield or Stutzle to drop or take Drysdale, so it's all moot really.

well, shoot, so much for Boston trading Krug yesterday...either Boston wanted too much (TSN (I think) had mentioned that it may only cost a 5th round pick though) or Krug's agent was telling all interested teams that he is testing the market no matter what. Either way, lets get going with some more trades Yzerman! 

Eriksson and Podko!

Stepan and Hayton!

Tatar and Caufield! (how do feel about that one?)

Boychuk and Wahlstrom!

Palat and Foote!

Let's do some more! We need assets! :lol:

Edited by LeftWinger