• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2020 Offseason

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Not sure how I'd feel about it with as many injuries as he goes through every year. Not that this is a reliable source of rumors, but even if it were TSN, I still don't know how I'd feel about it...

Crap I hope not.    We have a long way to go and this is not the 'collecting assets and picks' way to go.

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Not sure how I'd feel about it with as many injuries as he goes through every year. Not that this is a reliable source of rumors, but even if it were TSN, I still don't know how I'd feel about it...

I got nuthin against Stamkos, but if he doesn’t want to be a Red Wing - then so be it.

That said he better be prepared to submit a list since it’s been proven that they don’t need him, and his cap hit could be used more effectively.

7 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Yzerman on wether he would like to take Athanasiou back:

"I don't think so."

11 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I got nuthin against Stamkos, but if he doesn’t want to be a Red Wing - then so be it.

It's kinda hard to blame players for putting Detroit on their no-go lists.

Also; no source on that quote in the tweet. Click bait. 

Edited by Akakabuto

4 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

It's kinda hard to blame players for putting Detroit on their no-go lists.

Also; no source on that quote in the tweet. Click bait. 

Yeah, I'm thinking its all BS.  I think if there was any truth to it at all, it would be because Tampa would like to free up cap space and Yzerman would acquire someone that could be flipped for high draft picks or an NHL ready high end prospect.  However, Tampa doesn't really to free up cap space just yet and I'm not seeing this anywhere else.

5 hours ago, CatBoyRossi said:

So far Ottawa has Stuetzle + Sanderson + Murray

We have Raymond + 6 years of Abby on the books

What is Yzerman even doing?

Here it is, this is what I was referencing when I mentioned you complaining about Raymond only to later talk about him being better than Mantha/replacing him. I knew I had seen some poor take on things earlier. Also, don't blame Abby on Yzerman, that's Ken Holland's fault and we can't continue to pay Abby to take bad penalties and take up a roster spot better utilized by a young guy.

5 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

William Wallinder

Catboys theory still holds

You mean "conspiracy" theory. Also, this was a good pick.

13 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Goodbye Madison bowey

He was worth a look when we got him, but it was abundantly clear that he wasn't going to fit into the system here. Best of luck to him.

Edited by SwedeLundin77
mistyped