• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

41 minutes ago, amato said:

McDavid also didn't play a game because of this mysterious "illness" designation. What's the common denominator here? THAT'S RIGHT! 

KEN HOLLAND STARTED THE CORONAVIRUS! 

Give me a quick rundown on the Wuhan-Holland connection. 

Edited by Akakabuto

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Give me a quick rundown on the Wuhan-Holland connection. 

In an effort to replicate what was done in Detroit with the Russian Five, Kenny has been secretly traveling to China to scout with the plan of shocking the world and drafting only Chinese players in the 2020/2021 draft, and creating thus what will be know as the "Mandarin Five" line, which will dominate the NHL for years to come.

1 hour ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

In an effort to replicate what was done in Detroit with the Russian Five, Kenny has been secretly traveling to China to scout with the plan of shocking the world and drafting only Chinese players in the 2020/2021 draft, and creating thus what will be know as the "Mandarin Five" line, which will dominate the NHL for years to come.

I prefer the Wuhan Klan.

10 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Again? Have i become the CNN of LGW?

Considering that Abby is out for only 1 game instead of the 2 week Corona quarantine and there hasn't been any documented cases of it in Michigan yet, then yes, you're about as journalistic as CNN. Was the Corona Virus that infected him wearing a MAGA hat by chance?

35 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Considering that Abby is out for only 1 game instead of the 2 week Corona quarantine and there hasn't been any documented cases of it in Michigan yet, then yes, you're about as journalistic as CNN. Was the Corona Virus that infected him wearing a MAGA hat by chance?

UM ACTUALLY.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/first-cases-of-coronavirus-confirmed-in-michigan-one-each-in-oakland-and-wayne-counties

*heads to my bunker with my stockpile of toilet paper and hand sanitizer*

Edited by e_prime

1 hour ago, e_prime said:

UM ACTUALLY.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/first-cases-of-coronavirus-confirmed-in-michigan-one-each-in-oakland-and-wayne-counties

*heads to my bunker with my stockpile of toilet paper and hand sanitizer*

You couldnt hold out forever.

BTW. This isnt the first time Corona has gone viral.

6 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

European Bros, help me out.

I'm traveling to Europe in 10 days for a work trip I've been planning for a while. Flying into Rome for a few days, then flying to in Switzerland, then traveling around Switzerland and Germany by train, then to Paris by train and flying out of there.

Am I gonna have any trouble getting around in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France?

My German colleague in Cologne seems pretty worried I won't make it to Cologne. Says the Germans are doing checks on everyone or something. The Swiss also seem pretty strict and I scheduled a covid test for when I'm there. I know the Italians and French also have these new passport laws... but I don't know much about them.

I'm fully vaxed and I don't have a work visa or anything like that. I logged my trip with the US embassy and they basically warned me not to go, but also didn't give any info about restrictions for American travelers.

Any advice appreciated. I know some of you are German here so I thought I'd better ask.

Also I got a ticket for Bern vs Geneva. Mursak plays for Bern and Filppula plays for Geneva now. Should be fun if they let me in.

If you are vaxxed with documented proof, have a negative test, and a valid passport, I dont see why there should be a problem.

My advice:

In Rome, dress Catholic and wear the biggest cross necklace you can find, like Flavor Flav size.

In Switzerland, yodel a lot, buy lots of chocolate, carry a Swiss Army knife and tell everyone your name is MacGyver.

In Germany, dress in Hugo Boss and tell everyone that you know David Hasselhoff.

In Paris, dress like a German. They'll let you right in.

7 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

European Bros, help me out.

I'm traveling to Europe in 10 days for a work trip I've been planning for a while. Flying into Rome for a few days, then flying to in Switzerland, then traveling around Switzerland and Germany by train, then to Paris by train and flying out of there.

Am I gonna have any trouble getting around in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France?

My German colleague in Cologne seems pretty worried I won't make it to Cologne. Says the Germans are doing checks on everyone or something. The Swiss also seem pretty strict and I scheduled a covid test for when I'm there. I know the Italians and French also have these new passport laws... but I don't know much about them.

I'm fully vaxed and I don't have a work visa or anything like that. I logged my trip with the US embassy and they basically warned me not to go, but also didn't give any info about restrictions for American travelers.

Any advice appreciated. I know some of you are German here so I thought I'd better ask.

Also I got a ticket for Bern vs Geneva. Mursak plays for Bern and Filppula plays for Geneva now. Should be fun if they let me in.

As you know I’m going to Barcelona sometime in this fall. My friend who I’m visiting says you have to have a negative test no more than 72 hrs old or a (full) vaxx certificate. But even so you have to fill out some healthform before traveling there. It creates a QR code that you show when entering the country.

Don’t really know anything about the other countries. Just stay updated I guess.

8 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Alright I found a health form for Germany and France.

In the USA you just get a crumby 3x5 index card that says your vaxed. From my understanding, in Paris, you just gotta kinda hope a shopkeeper or restaurant owner will recognize it and let you in. And if they don't try somewhere else. 

Ngl. Pretty worried I'm gonna get some hassle from the authorities crossing borders. I cross borders 7 times. 

Document your trip here !!

That way we can vote if we want to send you bail money or not should something happen. 

Maybe get Kip on a retainer pre trip?

13 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Alright I found a health form for Germany and France.

In the USA you just get a crumby 3x5 index card that says your vaxed. From my understanding, in Paris, you just gotta kinda hope a shopkeeper or restaurant owner will recognize it and let you in. And if they don't try somewhere else. 

Ngl. Pretty worried I'm gonna get some hassle from the authorities crossing borders. I cross borders 7 times. 

Hey, if everything else fails you’re welcome to Sweden. None of that s*** here. 

12 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

My biggest concern is being denied entry to France/Paris and missing my flight home. When I logged my Paris address with the embassy they were all like "hey don't go there, COVID, TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, all imminent. You should strongly reconsider"

Your best way in is probably going to northern Africa and catch a dingy and cross the Mediterranean. People seems to have no problem getting through that way.

33 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Denmark just downgraded covid to a "non critical disease" and will lift all restrictions in September. Masks, distancing, the works. Hopefully more countries follow suit. 

2,210 people died from COVID yesterday in the US. Seems pretty critical to me.

Edit: For comparison's sake Denmark had 2 COVID related deaths yesterday. Any guess as to whether they have higher rates of mask usage and vaccinations than us?

Edited by kipwinger