• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

Or, you lose a ton of F'ing weight. We have the second highest rate of obesity per capita to SAUDI ARABIA.

2/3 of our country is OVERWEIGHT +.

Again, herd immunity CANNOT BE ACHIEVED! The vaccine does NOT CREATE IMMUNITY like the polio vaccine!

You're an idiot if you believe vaccines cause autism (not you). You're also an idiot if you believe the vaccine functions in a way to achieve "herd IMMUNITY" (maybe you?).

Much like the flu, this will never go way.

The terminology invokes CONTROL. And POPULATION DIVIDE.  Hate your neighbor, they're trying to kill you since they're unvaccinated. 

Anecdotally, but our business's owner's wife has COVID. After HAVING IT *and* being vaccinated.

She's 60 and overweight / maybe clinically obese, so of course she's symptomatic.

Good news is on the horizon though.. 

BOO$TER$ FOR THE RE$T OF YOUR LIVE$.

******* giant money grab and ya'll are dumb. There's no other reason to force this into the arms of children. The survival rate in kids shoots up to 99.99997%.

They're more likely to be trafficked or diddled by someone who is supposed to protect them.

Why don't we put hundreds of billions of dollars towards feeding our kids better and teaching them how to be financially stable so they can afford more than pasta and processed foods?

Oh yeah... because like cancer, the ongoing treatment is more $$$$effective$$$$ than the cure, I think.

"Overwhelmingly better off" sounds real subjective.

Am I  0.166% better off? Oh, no? Hmm...

Lose weight. It'll help your heart, it will help your lungs, it will help your back, it will help your joints and the rest of your organs besides those listed. It will even help your most important organ- your brain! Yeah, I can link that NIH study too. 

Obesity is the killer. COVID is the accelerator. Obesity is a greater predictor of death "from COVID" than even age at this point. But let's not talk about the fatties dying while fast food stock prices have never been higher.

Edited by _SP_

I'd love to know who wrote that article. Because these vaccines SPECIFICALLY provide PROTECTION AGAINST SYMPTOMATIC DISEASE, NOT immunity.

Those are mutually exclusive things. And if the MAYO CLINIC cannot sort that out for people, then how the hell are you supposed to trust anything??

Tell me, when will we achieve herd immunity against the flu?

Never?

Oh.

22 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

BUT OMG UR GONNA DIE IF U TRAVEL STAY HOME PLZZZZZZZZZ

41% of democratic voters think there is a 50% chance(or more) of hospitalization if contracting the virus. 28% of republicans.

Your politians and media f***ed you over. Reason and knowledge was suppressed and what was left was hyperbole and non-scientific bulls***. From both sides. No wonder you are all scared and angry at each other.

Edited by Akakabuto

28 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Spent the weekend in Switzerland.
Back in Germany now.

Switzerland requires anyone entering a restaurant or bar to have a negative covid test. I don't have a negative test and entered every single bar/restaurant. Probably 5 or 6 of them. Every hostess and bar manager just looked the other way. You gotta remember the general populace is burnt out from this crap. Nobody cares anywhere. They just wanna return to normal and make money. You can make every rule you want but ppl like me will keep living their lives and get away with it while you cower at home like an idiot.

Italy required me to show a negative test to enter the country. Guess how many negative test I showed them? Zero. Guess who had a nice trip to Italy?...

Guess who requires a negative test to enter the USA? Guess who's not gonna retest to enter the the USA? Guess who's gonna reenter the USA without a test?

Every BS scare-tactic is happening at an executive level with no follow thru. You can do whatever you want if you literally just have the manhood to do it. To those who disagree I say enjoy being in the scared pleb/serf class while the rest of us enjoy our freedoms lol.

I've now been to 16 USA states and 5 countires since the pandemic hit... still never been sick. BUT OMG UR GONNA DIE IF U TRAVEL STAY HOME PLZZZZZZZZZ

did you get abdelkader?

3 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

99% survival diseases shouldn't make u change ur life in favor of gov control. But here we are. I may be moving to Sweden soon friend. The cattle class has been successfully herded.

Swedish politicians managed to pull off the amazing feat of staying the f*** out of this almost entirely. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been for them.

Edited by Akakabuto

2 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Swedish politicians managed to pull off the amazing feat of staying the f*** out of this almost entirely. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been. 

Probably because of Lisbeth Salander uncovering the corona ring.

Edited by Jonas Mahonas

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2021/09/23/detroit-red-wings-tyler-bertuzzi-my-choice-refuse-covid-vaccine/5828912001/

"Teams cannot mandate a player be vaccinated, but they suspend him without pay for missing hockey activities. Bertuzzi would miss upwards of $400,000 because he cannot play in Canada."

"General manager Steve Yzerman revealed Wednesday that Bertuzzi, a top-line forward, is the only Wings player to not be vaccinated."

"Larkin said he and Bertuzzi talked about the situation over the summer. 'He’s explained it to me. Tyler has thought a lot about it. I know that there’s a lot of support for him making his own decision, but there is also a part that everybody knows we are going to miss him when he can’t play.'"

"'It's his decision,' Yzerman said. 'I am not in a position to force anyone. We can't force anyone to get vaccinated. I personally am vaccinated, my family is vaccinated. I'll leave it at that.'”

7 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Yzerman low key B A S E D

Of course Yzerman can't force Bert to get vaccinated. 

Politics aside, what you have here is one player who now can't a) play 10 games in Canada b) go to dinner/bars with team mates c) carpool with team mates 

I'm sure Yzerman is not happy about any of this. 

As I said in another thread Bert has been cleared to play. Tonight will be the third straight game where he's been able to play but isn't. So yeah, maybe Yzerman is low key BASED after all. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

8 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

IDK what the rules are in Canada, but you don't need to be vaxxed to eat out or go into bars or ride in cars with folks in the USA. This is purely about the border crossing from my understanding, since vaxxing is still a requirement for that.

Per NHL rules he can't do these things. Look it up. 

18 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

So whats he got to do? Test everytime he comes to the arena, and keep away from teammates outside?

Same with road trips... test when he gets on the plane and eat alone at restaurants by himself?

This is gonna go so well lol.

Yes. That's what he has to do. Pretty nuts eh? 

On 10/11/2021 at 3:47 PM, ely s said:

in Germany you have the same status as a vaxxed person, but only for 6 months(legally on shaky ground, awaiting court decision soon)

Both create immunity, so there shouldnt be a difference. Also, the vaccines lose efficacy after 6 months. Hence the need for boosters. The simplest solution would be to just do antibody tests every 6 months to determine if a shot is even necessary. I'm all for getting vaccinated, but just poking people like its candy goes against medical protocol.

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Both create immunity, so there shouldnt be a difference. Also, the vaccines lose efficacy after 6 months. Hence the need for boosters. The simplest solution would be to just do antibody tests every 6 months to determine if a shot is even necessary. I'm all for getting vaccinated, but just poking people like its candy goes against medical protocol.

Have never had a polio booster before.  

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I had covid a year ago, still have plenty of antibodys but they try to force me to get vaxxed where I see no need to take an vaccine which is still not fully approved. They all say that an actual infection has better protection against getting covid again and better protection against becoming critically ill, but still I´m treated as a unvaxxed person.

35 minutes ago, ely s said:

I had covid a year ago, still have plenty of antibodys but they try to force me to get vaxxed where I see no need to take an vaccine which is still not fully approved. They all say that an actual infection has better protection against getting covid again and better protection against becoming critically ill, but still I´m treated as a unvaxxed person.

Science

https://images.app.goo.gl/rHoU42NUCSKH5y7i8

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Have never had a polio booster before.  

Not ALL vaccines. I was referring to CoVid vaccines. In the case of Polio (as with other childhood vaccinations), boosters are still recommended if you live, work, or travel to areas where there is an outbreak or it is endemic.

2 hours ago, ely s said:

Everyone is different when it comes to antibody counts. Some people keep immunity longer than others. CoVid vaccinations seem to lose effectiveness faster than other vaccines, which is probably why they are onto booster shots now. I just think its stupid for someone that shows a vaccination from 6 months ago to be treated differently than someone who actually had it within the last 6 months. They both create active immunity. What is the most important factor is antibody count, regardless of how you develop immunity.

8 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Everyone is different when it comes to antibody counts. Some people keep immunity longer than others. CoVid vaccinations seem to lose effectiveness faster than other vaccines, which is probably why they are onto booster shots now. I just think its stupid for someone that shows a vaccination from 6 months ago to be treated differently than someone who actually had it within the last 6 months. They both create active immunity. What is the most important factor is antibody count, regardless of how you develop immunity.

common sense has nothing to say nowadays...