• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

The general public can travel and seek gainful employment without aspirin, mortrin, and tylenol

The plot thickens....

I forgot that the airlines were part of the conspiracy. And private employers too. And the Dems. And Fauci. And the Chinese. And Europe. And the U.N. And Big Pharma. And Me.

This whole thing runs really deep.

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

I don't care how many experimental vax's you shoot. I just don't want to.

Good luck.

It's a good thing literally nobody made you.

Edited by kipwinger

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

I forgot that the airlines was part of the conspiracy. And private employers too. And the Dems. And Fauci. And the Chinese. And Europe. And the U.N. And Big Pharma. And Me.

This whole thing runs really deep.

It's almost like they're trying to help but it isn't working

Just now, bIueadams said:

It's almost like they're trying to help but it isn't working

Well that's fake science for you. It's not like they can hold you down and force you to get vaccinated...

mostly because they're not trying to. Or, in your case, because you already voluntarily chose to get vaccinated.

Well that's fake science for you. It's not like they can hold you down and force you to get vaccinated...

mostly because they're not trying to. Or, in your case, because you already voluntarily chose to get vaccinated.

Science would be understanding you cannot vax against covid and a 99.6% survival rate means retarded social shifts are retarded.

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

Science would be understanding you cannot vax against covid and a 99.6% survival rate means retarded social shifts are retarded.

So you've said. Since you're a big shot business owner you should take out some ad space and educate all those doctors and scientists who recommend vaccination and other remedial actions. The ones that aren't part of the conspiracy probably just hadn't thought about this. 

I'm skeptical though. I mean, all their information comes from medical school and their professional expertise. It's pretty suspect.

11 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I don't care how many experimental vax's you shoot. I just don't want to.

Good luck.

I don't think you understand how vaccines work. With CoVid, like the flu, you cant vax it away. There will always be variants and mutations. And like the flu, seasonal or annual shots will be necessary. They are not designed to prevent CoVid. They are designed to give immunity. Two totally different things. I dont recall anyone claiming otherwise. 

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Super duper.

Listen buddy, let me make this totally clear. NOBODY is more delighted about you right wingers refusing to get vaccinated than I am. Currently about 1500 Republicans are dying in the U.S. per day. I'm willing to tolerate the overwhelmed hospitals, supply chain disruptions, etc. for quite a lot longer if it means a few million more of you guys kick the bucket. It's a free country, you don't wanna get "the jab" then don't.

FWIW, Trump lost Georgia by about 12,000 votes. Currently there have been about 30K COVID deaths in that state. Any guess who the majority of those folks were gonna vote for in 2024?

Actually, a good deal of Right wingers are vaccinated. Most prominent Republicans are vaccinated, including Trump. The resistance is mostly to forced mandates, not voluntary vaccinations.

In fact, the largest percentage of unvaccinated, and severe complications and death from CoVid, is within the Black Community. Guess which political party they overwhelmingly vote for. Not that I blame them. After the atrocity of the Tuskegee Syphilis incident, I wouldnt trust the Federal Health Agencies either.

So you've said. Since you're a big shot business owner you should take out some ad space and educate all those doctors and scientists who recommend vaccination and other remedial actions. The ones that aren't part of the conspiracy probably just hadn't thought about this. 

I'm skeptical though. I mean, all their information comes from medical school and their professional expertise. It's pretty suspect.

That aids my business how?

1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I don't think you understand how vaccines work. With CoVid, like the flu, you cant vax it away. There will always be variants and mutations. And like the flu, seasonal or annual shots will be necessary. They are not designed to prevent CoVid. They are designed to give immunity. Two totally different things. I dont recall anyone claiming otherwise. 

Actually, a good deal of Right wingers are vaccinated. Most prominent Republicans are vaccinated, including Trump. The resistance is mostly to forced mandates, not voluntary vaccinations.

In fact, the largest percentage of unvaccinated, and severe complications and death from CoVid, is within the Black Community. Guess which political party they overwhelmingly vote for. Not that I blame them. After the atrocity of the Tuskegee Syphilis incident, I wouldnt trust the Federal Health Agencies either.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you're getting your information from the same place that told you French wasn't the official language of Quebec.

But just in case you want to educate yourself I'll leave this here: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/27/briefing/covid-red-states-vaccinations.html

Also, there is no such thing as "forced mandates". You don't have to get vaccinated and neither does anyone else.

3 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

They are designed to give immunity.

No they're not lol

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I dont recall anyone claiming otherwise.

I guess you missed the entire last 9 months

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I don't think you understand how vaccines work. With CoVid, like the flu, you cant vax it away. There will always be variants and mutations. And like the flu, seasonal or annual shots will be necessary. They are not designed to prevent CoVid.

How many doses until you stop?

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

So Kip is just being racist towards me?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you're getting your information from the same place that told you French wasn't the official language of Quebec.

But just in case you want to educate yourself I'll leave this here: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/27/briefing/covid-red-states-vaccinations.html

Also, there is no such thing as "forced mandates". You don't have to get vaccinated and neither does anyone else.

Absolutely In certain job sectors there are dumby

2 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

That aids my business how?

You'd be famous. Imagine how many people would flock to your business once they figured out you were the guy who corrected all the world's misguided healthcare professionals and A) saved our tax money, B) defended our liberties, C) struck a massive blow to big pharma, D) reduced umemployment, and E) allowed us to travel freely again.

You'd be a zillionnaire.

Just now, kipwinger said:

You'd be famous. Imagine how many people would flock to your business once they figured out you were the guy who corrected all the world's misguided healthcare professionals and A) saved our tax money, B) defended our liberties, C) struck a massive blow to big pharma, D) reduced umemployment, and E) allowed us to travel freely again.

You'd be a zillionnaire.

Hold up, contacting my ad agency now...

No they're not lol

I guess you missed the entire last 9 months

How many doses until you stop?

So Kip is just being racist towards me?

Absolutely In certain job sectors there are dumby

Nope. You're welcome to quit your job. A "mandate" is a law. Private companies can require all sorts of things, like dress codes, which you're welcome to disregard. You just can't keep your job if you do.

Or did you think that there were no consequences to the choices you make?

Nope. You're welcome to quit your job. A "mandate" is a law. Private companies can require all sorts of things, like dress codes, which you're welcome to disregard. You just can't keep your job if you do.

Or did you think that there were no consequences to the choices you make?

Oh my poor hairs are split. Call it coercion. Whatever you like. I have a problem with folks losing their jobs over a vaccine u can't justify.

Oh my poor hairs are split. Call it coercion. Whatever you like. I have a problem with folks losing their jobs over a vaccine u can't justify.

Psssst. Wanna know a secret? Business owners can lay you off just because they don't want/need you anymore. You can literally lose your job for no reason. That's capitalism baby.

I imagine to a guy like you consequences do seem coercive. It's almost like you're confronting the fact that you can't do whatever the hell you want for the very first time.

Grocery store: Stand six feet apart or leave our store.

Blueadamas: I don't wanna.

Airline: Wear a mask if you want to fly on our plane.

Blueadams: But I don't wanna!

Italy: Get vaccinated or don't come to our country.

Blueadams: BUT I DON'T WANNA!!!!!

Psssst. Wanna know a secret? Business owners can lay you off just because they don't want/need you anymore. You can literally lose your job for no reason. That's capitalism baby.

I imagine to a guy like you consequences do seem coercive. It's almost like you're confronting the fact that you can't do whatever the hell you want for the very first time.

Grocery store: Stand six feet apart or leave our store.

Blueadamas: I don't wanna.

Airline: Wear a mask if you want to fly on our plane.

Blueadams: But I don't wanna!

Italy: Get vaccinated or don't come to our country.

Blueadams: BUT I DON'T WANNA!!!!!

You're sure full of red hering strawman sarcasm today. It's too bad you can't find something to justify your vaccine. You would have been a great rep for the patriot act.

100+ studies have shown natural immunity is far better than any vaccine.
Multiple countries are rejecting your vaccines due to side effects.
Countries with no restrictions have proved restrictions are futile or worse.

The best thing you can do for self Kip is lose weight. Even better than the vaccine.

3 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

You're sure full of red hering strawman sarcasm today. It's too bad you can't find something to justify your vaccine. You would have been a great rep for the patriot act.

100+ studies have shown natural immunity is far better than any vaccine.
Multiple countries are rejecting your vaccines due to side effects.
Countries with no restrictions have proved restrictions are futile or worse.

The best thing you can do for self Kip is lose weight. Even better than the vaccine.

I literally don't need to justify "my vaccine". You seem to be suffering under some delusion that I want the government to make you, or people like you, get the vaccine. You're desperate to present yourself as some victim here. The ONLY entity that needs to justify the vaccine to you, is you. And apparently it worked because you got "the jab". Lots of people have chosen not too. You can read all out them here: https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

Might even see someone you know. Or at the very least you'll recognize the arguments.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

I never said that French wasnt the official language of Quebec. I said it wasn't their "native tongue". And it isn't. Citizens of Quebec are not French, they are Canadian. Quebec is a Canadian province. Canada has 2 official languages: English and French. Both are taught in school.

Also, 71% of the US population has received at least one dose of the CoVid vaccine. I had no idea Democrats and left wingers made up 71% of the US population. My apologies.

Mandates aren't forced? I guess. I dont have to pay my taxes either.

21 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I never said that French wasnt the official language of Quebec. I said it wasn't their "native tongue". And it isn't. Citizens of Quebec are not French, they are Canadian. Quebec is a Canadian province. Canada has 2 official languages: English and French. Both are taught in school.

Also, 71% of the US population has received at least one dose of the CoVid vaccine. I had no idea Democrats and left wingers made up 71% of the US population. My apologies.

Mandates aren't forced? I guess. I dont have to pay my taxes either.

1. French IS the native tongue in Quebec: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_language. In addition to being the "official lanague' of the province, it's also the language most people speak most of the time in that place. Saying French isn't their native tongue because they're not in France is like saying English isn't your native tongue because you're not in England. There is a literal Canadian law making French the official language of Quebec, a place whose native tongue is French because French has been predominantly spoken there since before Canada was even a country. You're really wrong about this.

2. I didn't say the majority of the people vaccinated were Dems (although that's true too). I said the majority of daily Covid deaths are Republicans (also true). You disagreed and so I linked you to the evidence. Dems and left leaners have BOTH higher vaccination rates and lower Covid death rates than right wingers. You're super duper double wrong about this.

3. Taxes ARE mandates because they're legally required. That's my point. There are no Covid vaccination mandates in our country because there are no laws (anywhere) requiring vaccination. Employers requiring vaccinations as a condition of employment, or businesses requiring proof of vaccination for service AREN'T mandates because you can choose not to accept terms and work/shop somewhere else. So you're wrong again.

In short: You. Are. Wrong. So. So. So. So. Wrong. All the time.

49 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

1. French IS the native tongue in Quebec: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_language. In addition to being the "official lanague' of the province, it's also the language most people speak most of the time in that place. Saying French isn't their native tongue because they're not in France is like saying English isn't your native tongue because you're not in England. There is a literal Canadian law making French the official language of Quebec, a place whose native tongue is French because French has been predominantly spoken there since before Canada was even a country. You're really wrong about this.

2. I didn't say the majority of the people vaccinated were Dems (although that's true too). I said the majority of daily Covid deaths are Republicans (also true). You disagreed and so I linked you to the evidence. Dems and left leaners have BOTH higher vaccination rates and lower Covid death rates than right wingers. You're super duper double wrong about this.

3. Taxes ARE mandates because they're legally required. That's my point. There are no Covid vaccination mandates in our country because there are no laws (anywhere) requiring vaccination. Employers requiring vaccinations as a condition of employment, or businesses requiring proof of vaccination for service AREN'T mandates because you can choose not to accept terms and work/shop somewhere else. So you're wrong again.

In short: You. Are. Wrong. So. So. So. So. Wrong. All the time.

If I am born in France and I immigrate to another country, then French is my native tongue. If my great, great, great, great grandfather immigrated from France to a country where French is already an official language and taught in school along with English, it is not MY native tongue. 

I never said that most unvaccinated people aren't right wingers. Nor did I argue that the states with the lowest vaccination rates aren't Red States. They are. What is wrong is automatically assuming someones vax status based on their political views or vice versa. Many "right wingers" are pro-vaccine and pro-science.

Also, data shows that vax rates are lower in Black and Hispanic Americans than White Americans, even though 90% of the Black vote is Democrat and 2/3 of the Hispanic vote is. 

And comparing dress codes to vax status is ridiculous. I have never had a blue polo injected into my body. Come On. Firing someone based on their vax status is discrimination.

4 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I literally don't need to justify "my vaccine". You seem to be suffering under some delusion that I want the government to make you, or people like you, get the vaccine. You're desperate to present yourself as some victim here. The ONLY entity that needs to justify the vaccine to you, is you. And apparently it worked because you got "the jab". Lots of people have chosen not too. You can read all out them here: https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

Might even see someone you know. Or at the very least you'll recognize the arguments.

Lol go back to reddit.

You seem to be under the illusion the vaccines work and certain industries don't require them. If you can't refute that take a walk. 

6 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I take a Zertec everyday for my allergies. I've been in the pockets of big pharma for years. Now that I've been given a free vaccine I'm in REALLY deep. They practically own me.

Ever try Vitamin D3?

Back when ER docs could write scripts for us hospital employees I'd get a script for Flonase (seasonal allergies May thru October - sinus and ear infections). Then Doc Flip gave me some advice on trying Vitamin D3 - that was nearly 10 years ago - for me I take 10,000 iu daily and never looked back...No more seasonal allergies and no more sinus/ear infections.

Give it a go.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Ever try Vitamin D3?

Back when ER docs could write scripts for us hospital employees I'd get a script for Flonase (seasonal allergies May thru October - sinus and ear infections). Then Doc Flip gave me some advice on trying Vitamin D3 - that was nearly 10 years ago - for me I take 10,000 iu daily and never looked back...No more seasonal allergies and no more sinus/ear infections.

Give it a go.

I definitely will. Theyre a beast right now

13 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Ever try Vitamin D3?

Give it a go.

f*** I have to try this. I get wrecked every summer

20 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Yet here you are

15 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Ever try Vitamin D3?

Give it a go.

All I take for supplements is D3 and Omega 3. D3 has a lot of other benefits besides just allergies too. Basically anyone who works inside in a northern environment should be taking it. Most other supplements are a total waste. Might throw in Zinc during the winter.

Edited by bIueadams