• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Drink milk and eat fish. Thats how we do it here. You dont want to end up in the pockets of big vitamine pharma. 

I drink so much milk I can feel my bones bursting out of my skin.

As soon as I get to the coast (6 monthish) I'll be going full seafood. Cheap fresh seafood is next level.

10 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I drink so much milk I can feel my bones bursting out of my skin.

As soon as I get to the coast (6 monthish) I'll be going full seafood. Cheap fresh seafood is next level.

I live on an Atlantic Canadian island and the only "cheap" seafood I've seen comes from like China and Yemen. 

7 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I live on an Atlantic Canadian island and the only "cheap" seafood I've seen comes from like China and Yemen. 

On the gulf coast I can walk to the docks and buy fresh caught shrimp and other stuff for ridiculously cheap straight from the fishing boats. Probably best tasting I've ever had to. Most comes from off the coast of Texas.

What're you doing wrong?

Edited by bIueadams

3 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

On the gulf coast I can walk to the docks and buy fresh caught shrimp and other stuff for ridiculously cheap straight from the fishing boats. Probably best tasting I've ever had to. Most comes from off the coast of Texas.

What're you doing wrong?

9 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Theres your problem

Well we produce premium seafood here. Lobster, oysers, bluefin tuna, scallops, hallibut. I didn't realize we were talking about oil soaked Texan ocean worms and whatever eel skin you Swedish men are eating. 

14 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well we produce premium seafood here. Lobster, oysers, bluefin tuna, scallops, hallibut. I didn't realize we were talking about oil soaked Texan ocean worms and whatever eel skin you Swedish men are eating. 

Are you processing the seafood or fishing it?

56 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Fishing all of those things I listed. Process some lobster. 

maybe “produce” was the wrong word 

What made you want to destroy the world oceans?

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

I’m partial to deep fried clams myself. 

Sounds like you need to move to Maryland 

Have you ever been to Maryland? It sucks.

Fried clams are probably the last thing I'd order. Never understood the love for them. If I'm going with gross crap it's raw oysters all day.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

The cockroaches of the sea? I disagree.

You're from Indiana, hotdogs are the closest you get to seafood.

13 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

uh oh

VFtBgSl.jpg

ci58kbodmx581.jpg?width=685&auto=webp&s=

r/hermancainaward

Yeah. So when someone tests positive, they test everyone who had contact with them, most of whom are only mildly symptomatic or completely asymptomatic. The more people you test, the more positive cases you'll get, vaxxed or not. That is basic arithmetic. When you test hundreds of vaccinated people, some of them will test positive. Because they still contract the virus, they just don't get severely ill, become hospitalized, or die. That is the point of any vaccination. To keep your immune system full of antibodies. They do not prevent infection. None of them do.

That also explains why the numbers in severe cases skew so hard the other way. The unvaccinated are more likely to end up severely ill and hospitalized, where they will of course be tested, and show a positive result.

Your post doesnt discredit or disprove anything that isnt already widely known by most people. Except you, apparently.

8 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Have you ever been to Maryland? It sucks.

Fried clams are probably the last thing I'd order. Never understood the love for them. If I'm going with gross crap it's raw oysters all day.

You're from Indiana, hotdogs are the closest you get to seafood.

Our fish come from the Great Lakes and fish farms. Much healthier and much less mercury.

Bottom feeders are the marine equivalent of insects.

1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Yeah. So when someone tests positive, they test everyone who had contact with them, most of whom are only mildly symptomatic or completely asymptomatic. The more people you test, the more positive cases you'll get, vaxxed or not. That is basic arithmetic. When you test hundreds of vaccinated people, some of them will test positive. Because they still contract the virus, they just don't get severely ill, become hospitalized, or die. That is the point of any vaccination. To keep your immune system full of antibodies. They do not prevent infection. None of them do.

That also explains why the numbers in severe cases skew so hard the other way. The unvaccinated are more likely to end up severely ill and hospitalized, where they will of course be tested, and show a positive result.

Your post doesnt discredit or disprove anything that isnt already widely known by most people. Except you, apparently.

Nah. See: Bertuzzi.

3 hours ago, bIueadams said:

What're you doing wrong?

Gulf of Mexico - where your seafood is marinated in crude oil :bad:

6 hours ago, marcaractac said:

f*** I have to try this. I get wrecked every summer

It's best to take it daily throughout the year.

26 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Gulf of Mexico - where your seafood is marinated in crude oil :bad:

It's best to take it daily throughout the year.

When I moved to the pacific coast my summer allergies abruptly stopped (ragweed). Figured there just wasn't as many allergens. But since being back on the east coast for the last 2 years they've not started up again. 

Explain science *****. 

4 hours ago, bIueadams said:

When I moved to the pacific coast my summer allergies abruptly stopped (ragweed). Figured there just wasn't as many allergens. But since being back on the east coast for the last 2 years they've not started up again. 

Explain science *****.

9 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Yet here you are

All I take for supplements is D3 and Omega 3. D3 has a lot of other benefits besides just allergies too. Basically anyone who works inside in a northern environment should be taking it. Most other supplements are a total waste. Might throw in Zinc during the winter.

Vitamin D3 helps with seasonal allergies such as ragweed...You answered your own question.

Can anyone restore Leonardo DiCaprio : r/MemeRestoration

Edited by F.Michael

On 12/15/2021 at 8:30 PM, F.Michael said:

Ever try Vitamin D3?

Back when ER docs could write scripts for us hospital employees I'd get a script for Flonase (seasonal allergies May thru October - sinus and ear infections). Then Doc Flip gave me some advice on trying Vitamin D3 - that was nearly 10 years ago - for me I take 10,000 iu daily and never looked back...No more seasonal allergies and no more sinus/ear infections.

Give it a go.

Dude. That's way too much. Vitamin D is not excreted like other vitamins. You're risking potential health complications.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/taking-too-much-vitamin-d-can-cloud-its-benefits-and-create-health-risks

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Dude. That's way too much. Vitamin D is not excreted like other vitamins. You're risking potential health complications.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/taking-too-much-vitamin-d-can-cloud-its-benefits-and-create-health-risks

My latest results...

Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 60.8 ng/mL 30.0 - 100.0 ng/mL

Pretty much in the mid.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Poosy. I take more D3 than that.

21 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

That's the truth.  I remember when restaurants used to thrive there off of fresh local seafood.  Now its all from China, Vietnam & India-and the majority of salmon and trout comes from Norway.  Sad to see