• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Dylan Larkin Is Soft

Rate this topic

25 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Seider?!!!!

Ha.  Hasnt played an NHL game yet.  He could be Jakub Kindl part 2 for all we know.

Was it Smith or Kindl that Babcock said "was the best player he ever had to send back to the AHL"?  lol

Pronman just released his 2014 NHL re-draft.

https://theathletic.com/1584416/2020/02/06/pronman-re-drafting-the-nhls-class-of-2014/?amp#click=https://t.co/dCFPe2uHWf

Larkin came in at 4th overall, behind Draisaitl, Patrnak, and Point...

Dylan Larkin, C

Then: Larkin was a tough player to evaluate in his draft season. He was the USNTDP’s No. 2 center. Its top center was Jack Eichel, who had first-round picks Sonny Milano and Alex Tuch on his wings. Larkin opened the U18 worlds playing between Anders Bjork and Ryan Hitchcock. I knew plenty of scouts who loved Larkin because of his great speed, compete level and how he drove offense without elite linemates. I had questions on the skill and offensive upside.

Now: Larkin has emerged as a true No. 1 center, logging huge minutes for the Red Wings the past few years. The physical tools he always had are still apparent, but his skill and particularly his offensive IQ were better than I thought, and it resulted in a top offensive performer even though he’s having a bit of a down season in 2019-20.

Fabbri came in at 27th overall.

59 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

https://theathletic.com/1584416/2020/02/06/pronman-re-drafting-the-nhls-class-of-2014/?amp#click=https://t.co/dCFPe2uHWf

Dylan Larkin, C

Then: Larkin was a tough player to evaluate in his draft season. He was the USNTDP’s No. 2 center. Its top center was Jack Eichel, who had first-round picks Sonny Milano and Alex Tuch on his wings. Larkin opened the U18 worlds playing between Anders Bjork and Ryan Hitchcock. I knew plenty of scouts who loved Larkin because of his great speed, compete level and how he drove offense without elite linemates. I had questions on the skill and offensive upside.

Now: Larkin has emerged as a true No. 1 center, logging huge minutes for the Red Wings the past few years. The physical tools he always had are still apparent, but his skill and particularly his offensive IQ were better than I thought, and it resulted in a top offensive performer even though he’s having a bit of a down season in 2019-20.

"True No. 1 center" 

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Dylan Larkin, C

Isn't Pronman the same half-wit who barely put Seider in the 1st round? Guy's a joke

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I checked. Pronman was indeed that very same half-wit. Therefore anything he says is basically retarded. Including this piece on Larkin.

You are indeed the same half-wit that said that Zadina is be a bust. Therefore anything you say is basically retarded. Including your take on Larkin.

26 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

You are indeed the same half-wit that said that Zadina is be a bust. Therefore anything you say is basically retarded. Including your take on Larkin.

But Zadina is a bust.

Based on JEDI being online and how the Diversity thread is going this will probably be my last post. See ya on another account brother.

On 9/16/2020 at 10:00 AM, marcaractac said:

You'll be singing the same tune once said folks snub Seider of Norris votes every year because he doesn't score 60+ points. 

Seider on pace for 50+ pts in his rookie season. Kids gonna be posting 70 pt seasons like next year. 

Your logic wasn't bad, but you doubted Seider. Classic mistake. 

On 9/16/2020 at 10:38 AM, Scott R Lucidi said:

Seider?!!!!

Ha.  Hasnt played an NHL game yet.  He could be Jakub Kindl part 2 for all we know.

Chelios 2, German boogaloo

On 9/16/2020 at 10:53 AM, marcaractac said:

CRL is the one convinced of him being an annual Norris candidte, not me. 

ANNUAL 

16 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Seider on pace for 50+ pts in his rookie season. Kids gonna be posting 70 pt seasons like next year. 

Your logic wasn't bad, but you doubted Seider. Classic mistake. 

Chelios 2, German boogaloo

ANNUAL 

Seider is NOT Jakub Kindl.  3 games of average Seider is better than Kindl's career highlight reel.