• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Buyouts  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Is there a criteria we should vote with?

Most annoying 

Most deliberate trolling

Redundant arguing of the same point in each thread?

Funny or lack of funny?

Or just I want this dude/dudette/whatever they identify as......G O N E

I voted Scott so he can create new account with the nickname 'Oystersteel'. 

8 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Is there a criteria we should vote with?

Most annoying 

Most deliberate trolling

Redundant arguing of the same point in each thread?

Funny or lack of funny?

Or just I want this dude/dudette/whatever they identify as......G O N E

I purposefully left it criteria-less. Sorta a pick your own adventure.

For example I voted Dabura because with him gone I will be free to run the GDTs myself.

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Me. I still love all grease fried 300 lbs of him.

This comes in right as I was going to vote and it made me chuckle so it saved CRL. 

I can see the next carnival craze

Get your grease friend goalie right here. Pudgy little goalies made of the same dough as used with corndogs except no hotdog just carmel and chocolate inside.  3000 calories per goalie..............mmmmmmmmmm

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Fitting that I'd be in the lead to "sacrifice to the hockey gods for the 1st overall pick" since most of you tards would use it on Lafreniere and set the rebuild back, thus vindicating me.

I think you need some therapy for all that pent up angst...Or do as I, and have a hearty glass of bourbon.

11 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I think you need some therapy for all that pent up angst...Or do as I, and have a hearty glass of bourbon.

You have no idea.  I sit around seething all day everyday because of the interactions I have on LGW.  You guys are all that important to me.

Just kidding.  When I'm not here trolling you guys I'm banging my super hot girlfriend and/or making a bunch of money. 

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

You have no idea.  I sit around seething all day everyday because of the interactions I have on LGW.  You guys are all that important to me.

Just kidding.  When I'm not here trolling you guys I'm banging my super hot girlfriend and/or making a bunch of money. 

Can I have your secret to success?

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Money is the envy of the common man. You may as well hitch yourself to the plow and pull it like the tax cow you are. You simple-minded serfs run on the hamster wheels that I create for you. And all for a few bank notes. Lol how intelligent

Me, I'm only interested in real achievement. Real power. Tracts of land and disposal men to conquer them in my name. The aims of a noble man unchained by the pathetic money grubbing mindset of the unwashed masses.

Women? I buy and sell men twice any woman's value. 

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Be smarter and better looking that pretty much everyone else.

No amount of brains or looks will wash the commoner from your blood

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Money is the envy of the common man. You may as well hitch yourself to the plow and pull it like the tax cow you are. You simple-minded serfs run on the hamster wheels that I create for you. And all for a few bank notes. Lol how intelligent

Me, I'm only interested in real achievement. Real power. Tracts of land and disposal men to conquer them in my name. The aims of a noble man unchained by the pathetic money grubbing mindset of the unwashed masses.

Women? I buy and sell men twice any woman's value. 

No amount of brains or looks will wash the commoner from your blood

I stopped reading part way through.  I'm sure you did a really good job of creatively hanging on on my every word though.