• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SwedeWings

NHL20

Rate this topic

I downloaded NHL20 when it came out but haven't played it much at all

I looked at the roster when it came out though and saw Athanasiou was listed as a powerforward or something and Rasmussen was a sniper. Like wut? Lol EA f*** you

To hijack the thread, can we talk about the NHL game soundtracks for 5 min? Each year I think they can't possibly get any epicly worse, yet somehow they seem to outdo themselves each year. I'm actually impressed by this feat.

31 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I downloaded NHL20 when it came out but haven't played it much at all

I looked at the roster when it came out though and saw Athanasiou was listed as a powerforward or something and Rasmussen was a sniper. Like wut? Lol EA f*** you

To hijack the thread, can we talk about the NHL game soundtracks for 5 min? Each year I think they can't possibly get any epicly worse, yet somehow they seem to outdo themselves each year. I'm actually impressed by this feat.

The PS3 games allowed you to use mp3's on your hard drive to assign to specific scenarios for each arena in the game. It was always a blast to give the Joe all of its authentic music. 

On 6/1/2020 at 10:33 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I believe this is just the games way of having Zberg and Franzen count against the contract limit without actually playing or affecting the cap.

the funny thing is I tried to call up Zetterberg but cant because I am too close to the salary cap floor and my roster is full 

Honestly, I wish they would just leave the commentary out too....tired of the same repetitive/generic verbiage by Ferraro and company, I could be winning 7-0 and have a guy score his 2nd goal, every time Ferraro says "You better be looking for the hat-trick" No, Ray, it's the 3rd period, 1 minute left, it's now 8-0, hat-trick is not needed...and Snoop Dog gets on my nerves.

On 6/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, LeftWinger said:

Honestly, I wish they would just leave the commentary out too....tired of the same repetitive/generic verbiage by Ferraro and company, I could be winning 7-0 and have a guy score his 2nd goal, every time Ferraro says "You better be looking for the hat-trick" No, Ray, it's the 3rd period, 1 minute left, it's now 8-0, hat-trick is not needed...and Snoop Dog gets on my nerves.

LOLOL..... yup

i have had 9 hat tricks......

On 6/13/2020 at 4:09 PM, LeftWinger said:

Bring back Thorne and Clement.  EA can pay Gary Thorne to call every game like a playoff game.  

On 6/26/2020 at 5:54 AM, Spongewingredpants said:

Mods

Feel free to merge. didn't really there was a thread already

7 hours ago, Rivalred said:

^^^^

I like this guy already, calling for mods to merge threads. Some rigidness the current chaos. 

>requesting mods
Maybe they will respond next month lol

30 minutes ago, Rivalred said:

Never know, Jedi or Vladdy16 may appear 

Jedi are and Valddy are the worst mods in existence. They don't care. They're never here. Go run to them boot licker. I'm not worried.

The only true mod is Mabus and you would know that if you actually contributed around here. But you don't, you just pop in to complain about others. Literally cancer.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Jedi are and Valddy are the worst mods in existence. They don't care. They're never here. Go run to them boot licker. I'm not worried.

The only true mod is Mabus and you would know that if you actually contributed around here. But you don't, you just pop in to complain about others. Literally cancer.

You are correct, my zodiac sign is cancer. the difference between posting something constructive versus empty content is one thing that would never fly when the mods were more active in the site. 

Quality over quantity is what one should strive for