• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Krayzie_Bone

One of the best signings ever

Rate this topic

40 minutes ago, RidgeHog said:

Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com

Our essay writing service provides a full-scale writing assistance accessible online 24/7.
Apart from many other writing companies, we are rather picky when forming a professional staff of experts.
Moreover, we try to make our every customer feel safe and pleased with the service.

definition essay topics
thesis writing service
type my essay
write my thesis
dissertation writing service

I liked your post, because despite how annoying it is seeing the same "essay writing service" s*** posted multiple times a day in multiple threads, this post is still better than the post above...

1 hour ago, Krayzie_Bone said:

With all of the recent events going on, can we all agree that the Trevor Daley signing was actually one of the best signings in red wings history?

I can only assume this is sarcasm, which is fine, but did it really need it's own thread? I know this place is a ghost town right now, so whatevs, but Daley f***ing sucks, and was a terrible signing from day one...

11 hours ago, RidgeHog said:

Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com

Our essay writing service provides a full-scale writing assistance accessible online 24/7.
Apart from many other writing companies, we are rather picky when forming a professional staff of experts.
Moreover, we try to make our every customer feel safe and pleased with the service.

definition essay topics
thesis writing service
type my essay
write my thesis
dissertation writing service

this a silly post on this thread. take a class on when and how to post

On 6/9/2020 at 7:50 PM, Krayzie_Bone said:

With all of the recent events going on, can we all agree that the Trevor Daley signing was actually one of the best signings in red wings history?

Obviously not one of the best, but certainly not catastrophic. It was a meh signing that brought in a veteran dman to a corp that desperately needed some stability. Unfortunately for TD, there were never any top pair D on the roster so he was forced to play above his skill level (like most of the D), and below his age level, most of the time. He broke down sooner than expected, although I think it was evident that he wasn't going to live up to the backend of that contract. Which is not all that uncommon in signing players these days. Wish he would've been more help to the young D, but it is what it is.

Honestly, when they signed him, along with when they first signed Mike Green, they were both pretty sought after for their veteran experience, especially Daley having won 2 Cups back to back with Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, and call me wrong if you want to, but they just weren't coached very well here, and then injuries of course! I was not mad at either signing, but it just came time to go away from the old and injury prone, to the young and fresh. Godspeed Green, Daley and Ericsson!

Edited by LeftWinger

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

Honestly, when they signed him, along with when they first signed Mike Green, they were both pretty sought after for their veteran experience, especially Daley having won 2 Cups back to back with Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, and call me wrong if you want to, but they just weren't coached very well here, and then injuries of course! I was not mad at either signing, but it just came time to go away from the old and injury prone, to the young and fresh. Godspeed Green, Daley and Ericsson!

Green was highly sought after. Daley, not so much. Green was still over half a point per game defenseman when he signed, at the age of 30. He was also that much needed right-handed power-play quarterback that the team had been lacking for years. Daley was never the point producing, offensive driver from the back end that Green was known for. He was also 34 years old, and most could have predicted the decline. Green was a great signing. Daley was not. 

On 6/13/2020 at 4:02 PM, krsmith17 said:

Green was highly sought after. Daley, not so much. Green was still over half a point per game defenseman when he signed, at the age of 30. He was also that much needed right-handed power-play quarterback that the team had been lacking for years. Daley was never the point producing, offensive driver from the back end that Green was known for. He was also 34 years old, and most could have predicted the decline. Green was a great signing. Daley was not. 

WTF were u expecting? Daley to put up 40 pts? He's never done that and that was never expected of him.

He signed a 3x3 and for the most part fulfilled it. He only looked crappy this last year. Any argument otherwise means u either dont realize what $3mil Dmen provide or ur a racist and have it out for black players.

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

WTF were u expecting? Daley to put up 40 pts? He's never done that and that was never expected of him.

He signed a 3x3 and for the most part fulfilled it. He only looked crappy this last year. Any argument otherwise means u either dont realize what $3mil Dmen provide or ur a racist and have it out for black players.

Nope, I wasn't expecting much from a 34 year old, declining journeyman defenseman... and yet, he still fell short of my expectations. It was a bad signing.

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Nemeth = $3 mil Dman. Literally the exact same stats as Daley.

Wonder what the difference is hmmmmmm

Nemeth is solid defensively. Daley is not. Nemeth was also seven years younger. If Nemeth is still around in six years (he won't be), we should not re-sign him to another three year contract.

Daley sucks, and the fact that you're insinuating that it has anything to do with race, shows what a tool you are.

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Nemeth is solid defensively. Daley is not. Nemeth was also seven years younger. If Nemeth is still around in six years (he won't be), we should not re-sign him to another three year contract.

Daley sucks, and the fact that you're insinuating that it has anything to do with race, shows what a tool you are.

If Daley sucks defensively so does Nemeth. He is literally not any better. Nemeth is literally a Daley signing. But the fact that you have a problem with one and not the other clearly shows your underlying bias. Wew lad...

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If Daley sucks defensively so does Nemeth. He is literally not any better. Nemeth is literally a Daley signing. But the fact that you have a problem with one and not the other clearly shows your underlying bias. Wew lad...

Yup, they're "literally" the exact same player. "Literally" the only difference between the two, is the color of their skin.

You're a sad, sad individual 

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

Yup, they're "literally" the exact same player. "Literally" the only difference between the two, is the color of their skin.

You're a sad, sad individual 

At least you can admit it

The next step is keeping it to yourself. Most of us are disgusted by this blatant false bias.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2020/06/08/detroit-red-wings-trevor-daley-helping-form-nhl-diversity-alliance/5321635002/

Daley is our ambassador to the new diversity alliance to prevent this sort of thing. Read about it.

20 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

At least you can admit it

The next step is keeping it to yourself. Most of us are disgusted by this blatant false bias.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2020/06/08/detroit-red-wings-trevor-daley-helping-form-nhl-diversity-alliance/5321635002/

Daley is our ambassador to the new diversity alliance to prevent this sort of thing. Read about it.

Assuming someone is racist because they're not a fan of one individual black player, is... very racist...

You know who was one of my all time favorite non Red Wings? Jarome Iginla. 

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

Assuming someone is racist because they're not a fan of one individual black player, is... very racist...

I'm not assuming ur racist. You are racist. Nemeth good. Daley bad. The blatant racism is palpable. Crazy that people like you still exist in 2020, but here we are....

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

You know who was one of my all time favorite non Red Wings? Jarome Iginla. 

Is this the hockey equivalent of "I have a friend who's black" lol? Sad. Instead of virtue signaling Jarome Iginla... maybe... idk... Just dont be racist?

On 6/27/2020 at 11:36 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

or ur a racist and have it out for black players.

Jesus Christ dude......

Ya, reading the rest of your posts.....you are flat out insufferable.

Fans have negative opinions on signings all of the time. No one agrees on every contract or signing. To think there won't be some fans who don't like the Daley signing is insane. Which you are. Daley has played in 69% of the games here in Detroit. Performance aside, that stat alone will get people bitter on the signing. And considering the fact that Daley played in only 56% of the games the last 2 seasons......comparing him to Nemeth is shortsighted and clearly agenda driven.

You're insufferable. Reflect on your personality and become a better person.

4 hours ago, martyrme19 said:

Jesus Christ dude......

Ya, reading the rest of your posts.....you are flat out insufferable.

Fans have negative opinions on signings all of the time. No one agrees on every contract or signing. To think there won't be some fans who don't like the Daley signing is insane. Which you are. Daley has played in 69% of the games here in Detroit. Performance aside, that stat alone will get people bitter on the signing. And considering the fact that Daley played in only 56% of the games the last 2 seasons......comparing him to Nemeth is shortsighted and clearly agenda driven.

You're insufferable. Reflect on your personality and become a better person.

Yeah, guy's a clown, and like most clowns, he can be funny from time to time, but for the most part, he's annoying as s*** (insufferable). Suspension after suspension, and he still doesn't get it. It's a sad reality that a lot of people are so miserable in real life, that they go on the internet to try to bring others down with them...

On 6/28/2020 at 1:37 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm not assuming ur racist. You are racist. Nemeth good. Daley bad. The blatant racism is palpable. Crazy that people like you still exist in 2020, but here we are....

Is this the hockey equivalent of "I have a friend who's black" lol? Sad. Instead of virtue signaling Jarome Iginla... maybe... idk... Just dont be racist?

I have a theory that @ChristopherReevesLegs and @krsmith17 are two competing personalities trapped in the same body and use the same device to unknowingly argue with each on here.