• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jaymister

Ken Holland is a Hall of Famer

Rate this topic

On 6/26/2020 at 12:29 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Nope. I believe Lamoriello was still employed when he got in. He might have been upper management at the time though.

Makes sense. Athletic careers end much earlier than business ones. Executives can work into their 80s potentially if they still have the drive.

7 hours ago, Rivalred said:

Congrats.

Still wish we had Bowman as he was pure genius 

Bowman was a coach not a GM. I understand the confusion though. You were probably too busy whining about what other folks post to keep up with it all.

Post coach, prior he left to join the Hawks. You know, he was a consultant on 2008, which last time I checked, is when the Wings won the Cup. You know that in the early 90’s he also helped the Penguins a bit. 

Sounds like you were a little insulted. When did you join this forum anyways? Oh wait, 2016. 

Edited by Rivalred

52 minutes ago, Rivalred said:

Post coach, prior he left to join the Hawks. You know, he was a consultant on 2008, which last time I checked, is when the Wings won the Cup. You know that in the early 90’s he also helped the Penguins a bit. 

Sounds like you were a little insulted. When did you join this forum anyways? Oh wait, 2016. 

lol you dont even know who i am. This isnt my original account. Lurk more.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

lol you dont even know who i am. This isnt my original account. Lurk more.

No, I know your original account was banned.   And if you been around for a while, then you know who I am then. 

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Then why are you playing games? u know ive been here b4 2016. dont act stupid.

No, just need the proof to so show different accounts and IP addresses are active again. Along with the pairing manner and pattern. 

You cemented it 

Edited by Rivalred