• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

LGW Member Zoom Discussions

Rate this topic

Why zoom when u can meet all 6'1" 200 lbs of me at the cabelas parking lot in Dundee Michigan at 4 pm on Saturday July 4th 2020 in person? I drive an all black Chevy and ill be in my McCarty jersey so u cant miss me. Will park by the pond where they test the boats so u kno where to look. Dont worry i have zero prior commitments as a 29 year old unmarried. We can spend the whole 4th together if u like fren.

13 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

He didnt show up to the cabelas like a coward if anyones wondering. Got myself a clay thrower thou so it was a good day. 

There is no Cabela's in Seattle.  That would offend their sensibilities.

2 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

There is no Cabela's in Seattle.  That would offend their sensibilities.

Sure they do. They just market their products differently. Instead of hunting and fishing gear, you just call it riot goods and police agitation equipment. It sells like crazy then.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

5 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

PM me your emails and I'll set up a zoom call for Saturday at intermission of the Maple Leafs game.  Let's do this!

I would do a Zoom call for the entire game on Saturday if people showed up and it was a party and chips and drinks were served. I'd just watch the game in my bedroom away from my family so my parents don't hear all the baiting and Dekeyser whipping.

But I'm not doing it if it's just you and Duke.

Update us on Friday night how many emails you have. I'll send you mine on discord.