• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Scott R Lucidi

Pride and Player Sexuality

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Have the Red Wings ever had a player that wasnt strictly heterosexual?  Do they have any now?

Zadina. He's bi thou according to certain gals hes slept with in GR. 

There was rumors Kronwall batted for the other team for a while cause he was single for so long. But im pretty sure hes married now so that dispelled years of those rumors

Well, there was stories about Brendan Shanahan doing stretches completely naked right up in the faces of sitting team mates in the locker room. What was that all about?

Btw, whats the name for a homosexual hockey player? Rink Twink?

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

There was rumors Kronwall batted for the other team for a while cause he was single for so long. But im pretty sure hes married now so that dispelled years of those rumors

Married, two sons.  I saw an interview.  I didn't peek in his window or anything.  Promise.
Even in the years where he was single, he dated.  The rumours were because he didn't seem to have really long-term relationships.  I guess he found the right one.

There was also a short-term rumour that Homer's wife and kids were a cover, but IIRC that was a rumour spread by someone on a puck bunny site.  Never caught steam, which is good.  I feel sorry for kids who google their famous parents and get hit with something like that, especially if the parent didn't even know about it and warn them.

15 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Has Larkin been photographed with any ladies?

5 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You do realize that being seen with ladies doesn't mean you're straight and not being seen with them doesn't make you gray, right?

Just curious is all.  Its just strange that we dont see Dboss with a lot of models like we did Feds.

1 hour ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Just curious is all.  Its just strange that we dont see Dboss with a lot of models like we did Feds.

Larkin posts pics of him and his (lady) partner on the gram, as does Zadina.  Feds came from a very authoritative situation in Russia where he couldnt do what he wanted to do and didnt have the money either.  When he defected he came into freedom to do whatever he pleased and had more money then he ever dreamed of...Thus baller Feds was born    

2 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

Larkin posts pics of him and his (lady) partner on the gram, as does Zadina.  Feds came from a very authoritative situation in Russia where he couldnt do what he wanted to do and didnt have the money either.  When he defected he came into freedom to do whatever he pleased and had more money then he ever dreamed of...Thus baller Feds was born    

Baller Feds was the shizzy

4 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Didn't Sean Avery come out after he retired? Although with him, you never know if it's part of his circus act tho.

Avery was one of the first to be an activist for marriage equality because he has a lot of *** friends living in NY and being in the fashion industry, and was outspoken about it (because he's Avery).  He and his wife just had a kid.

10 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Didn't Sean Avery come out after he retired? Although with him, you never know if it's part of his circus act tho.

Avery is sorta 'metro' fersure. But i think his whole fashion and modeling interest is just an ego thing for him and hes just sticking up for his gray friends in the industry. I really respect that. No player has come out as hard as he has for gray rights and i respect a guy who sticks up for his convictions and his friends.

But yeah Avery is uber aggro and def not gray. 

Be Henrik Zetterberg
>On Russia's anti-LGBT laws: "It's awful, just awful"
>Openly criticize fellow teammates home country and culture
>Cares more about meatballs than living a godly life
>Play boring textbook hockey
>Don't understand hockey numbers, choose a goalies number
>Marry dumb antisemitic bimbo (see below)
>Weak back, retired at 37

Be Pavel Datsyuk
>On Russia's anti-LGBT laws: "I'm Russian Orthodox" (get rekt)
>Doesn't openly criticize his teammates home countries or culture
>So righteous and honorable he has a personal confessor
>Play creative innovative hockey that takes the game to a whole new level
>Understands what numbers a forward should wear, chooses 13 like a bad azz
>Return home to care for his daughter, even though his ex prolly sux
>A model of health and vitality, still playing at 42

Zberg's dumb wife:

7o90fnC.jpg

I don't know if the Wings have in the past or not, but I'd highly doubt they do now. Too many Americans. The Europeans, and even moreso the Canadians, seem to be a lot more progressive and open about their sexuality. I read somewhere the a staggering amount of Canadian men, something crazy like 8 out of 10, admit to having had homosexual experiences. My mind was blown. Americans just aren't that open or progressive about our sexuality so I doubt the Wings have any now that all the leaders in the locker room are Michigan guys.

34 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I don't know if the Wings have in the past or not, but I'd highly doubt they do now. Too many Americans. The Europeans, and even moreso the Canadians, seem to be a lot more progressive and open about their sexuality. I read somewhere the a staggering amount of Canadian men, something crazy like 8 out of 10, admit to having had homosexual experiences. My mind was blown. Americans just aren't that open or progressive about our sexuality so I doubt the Wings have any now that all the leaders in the locker room are Michigan guys.

>80% of Canadian men have gray experience

oh my sides

e028ec7331dee13a9d44a5dc6f315440.jpg