• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WRusco

Robby Fabbri Extended

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

As I sit here drinking my baileys laced coffee watching the back and forth on the contract. I wonder why no one has said in year 2 if he is outperforming the contract.........

Why couldn't/wouldn't we potentially flip him for picks to a team in need?

I absolutely think he should have been flipped at this deadline if we had any plans to flip him at all. Hard-working, middle 6 winger, with sub $1 mil cap hit, and RFA control (so it's not just a rental). I think that's very VERY attractive to playoff teams at the TDL. We maybe could have got that extra first for Askarov out of a deal like that. Turn a waiver pickup into an elite goalie.

Now we're in a much different scenario. Hard-working, middle 6 winger, with $3 mil cap hit, and no RFA control. He's an average deadline player now, and many of these players can be had. I think the fact that Yzerman handed out this contract means one thing: Fabbri is here to stay, he won't be flipped. Yzerman is willing to lose some cap hit on this deal, and his RFA control on negotiating a future contract. Fabbri has character and is a hard-worker, which Yzerman likes. Fabbri is closer to his home in Toronto, just got engaged, and is playing in the role on this team that he wants. Everything points to this guy being a Wing for a while in my mind.

Now would CRL build a team around a middle-6 winger with character and a knee that's about blow? No. I'd flip him for picks while he's still healthy and performing for this rebuild. But it is what it is. This is the Yzerplan...

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

On 9/2/2020 at 11:20 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Neo, i know i didnt contribute to the bake sale at all, but let me tell u how ur screwing up this bake sale...

No gluten free options?

17 hours ago, kliq said:

I expected 2.5 mil per year, but I was thinking 3 years. I am 100% fine with this contract. Kid played well, and I think he can be a decent top 6 (or 9) player for us.

Kliq low key sneaks in with a positive take after all of the fighting is over.:lol:

12 hours ago, minaoreno said:

Офисные АТС и IP телефония в Крыму.
Компания Tritel, участник Ассоциации Кабельных Операторов Связи Крыма, предоставляет услуги безлимитного доступа к сети Интернет для жителей Симферополя с возможностью подключения к сети на скорости 100Мбит/с.
Подключить интернет в Симферополе. Бесплатное кабельное телевидение в Симферополе. услуги безлимитного интернета всего за 360 рублей. У нас Вы можете подключить интернет всего за сутки.
Интернет провайдер в Симферополе.
Telco - Телефония в Крыму.

The Russians are back. And not the good kind.