• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The 91 of Ryans

2020 Playoffs LOL

Rate this topic

On 9/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, xault said:

Just too add you your point, almost every team was healthy. That pretty much never happens come playoff time. This could be the hardest cup to win ever when you look at the big picture.

Edited by kliq

Congrats to Steve Yzerman.

Drafted:

Kucherov - 58th

Point - 79th

Palat - 208th

Cereli - 72nd

Paquette - 101 st

Vasilevsky - 19th

Undrafted Signings

Johnson

Gourde

Traded for

McDonagh

Serhachev

It's nice to know, with the draft just around the corner, that we are in good hands. 

7 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Drafted:

Kucherov - 58th

Point - 79th

Palat - 208th

Cereli - 72nd

Paquette - 101 st

Vasilevsky - 19th

Undrafted Signings

Johnson

Gourde

Traded for

McDonagh

Serhachev

It's nice to know, with the draft just around the corner, that we are in good hands. 

Meanwhile, the Red Wings were drafting scrubs with similar picks. 

54 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Drafted:

Kucherov - 58th

Point - 79th

Palat - 208th

Cereli - 72nd

Paquette - 101 st

Vasilevsky - 19th

Undrafted Signings

Johnson

Gourde

Traded for

McDonagh

Serhachev

I don't think the Kucherov's and Point's will be available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds much anymore. GM's are less hesitant in taking the small skilled players than they were even 5 years ago.

We need to hit with an elite player with our 4th overall pick, and hopefully one of our three 2nd round picks can be an impact top six forward / top four defenseman. Or maybe even package a couple 2nd's to move up into the 1st, or take on another bad contract to acquire a 1st. 

And yeah, I'm really hoping Yzerman can pull off a Sergachev trade. Hell, I'd even be happy with another Fabbri trade...

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

This.  It's certainly nice to know that the rebuild is going to be getting results instead of the days ol' tire kicking.  The man knows how to build a great hockey club, despite what some label as tinted glasses we are indeed very lucky he's here

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Drafted:

Kucherov - 58th = Zadina

Point - 79th = 2020 1st

Palat - 208th = Rasmussen

Cereli - 72nd = Veleno

Paquette - 101 st = Ehn

Vasilevsky - 19th = Larsson

Undrafted Signings

Johnson = Fabbri

Gourde = Hirose

Traded for

McDonagh = Hronek

Serhachev = Seider

yfw all the pieces were in place all along

Edited by Akakabuto

Bare Naked Ladies should do all Anthem singing from here on in.  Firstly because they did a killer job.  Secondly because my eighty-year-old mother gasped slightly when they were announced and then commented that they looked more like Clothed Old Men.

17 hours ago, 55fan said:

Bare Naked Ladies should do all Anthem singing from here on in.  Firstly because they did a killer job.  Secondly because my eighty-year-old mother gasped slightly when they were announced and then commented that they looked more like Clothed Old Men.

They were "click bait", before there was click bait.

2 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Judging by how they are celebrating with fans during a pandemic, the tradition of a cancelled season following a Tampa cup win just may stay intact.

It was amazing to watch on Monday. Players celebrating in a bubble while a couple hundred fans in Florida piled on each other on the streets. The contrast was arresting. 

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

It was amazing to watch on Monday. Players celebrating in a bubble while a couple hundred fans in Florida piled on each other on the streets. The contrast was arresting. 

And now they are literally letting random fans drink from the cup. It'll be the Covid Cup before all this is over

5 hours ago, F.Michael said:

If only you've seen the things that I've seen...

How many naysayers have died of CoVid already? There have been some.

In Indonesia? or is it Malaysia? They sentence people who refuse to wear masks to community service digging graves for CoVid victims....

They start wearing masks after that.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

1 hour ago, CatBoyRossi said:

Oh ur a retarded mask *** too?

I have a medical background, so we generally understand the easily grasped concept of how PPE works, so yeah.

I have worn both a surgical mask and a face shield simultaneously for hours at a time. My wife wears a face mask all day at work too. And she has asthma. Neither of us has ever suffered from oxygen deprivation, difficulty breathing, or become sick or any of the other unscientific nonsense the babies whine about. And Karen-itis is not a legitimate medical excuse.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

10 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I have a medical background, so we generally understand the easily grasped concept of how PPE works, so yeah.

I have worn both a surgical mask and a face shield simultaneously for hours at a time. My wife wears a face mask all day at work too. And she has asthma. Neither of us has ever suffered from oxygen deprivation, difficulty breathing, or become sick or any of the other unscientific nonsense the babies whine about. And Karen-itis is not a legitimate medical excuse.

Being an RT (Respiratory Therapist), and working with dozens of Covid patients (many on a vent - aka life support) - I'm all in for the idea of letting those who think that this is all a hoax to see what this virus does to people by visiting a ICU.....Sans PPE of course :bye:

Edited by F.Michael

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Being an RT (Respiratory Therapist), and working with dozens of Covid patients (many of a vent - aka life support) - I'm all in for the idea of letting those who think that this is all a hoax to see what this virus does to people by visiting a ICU.....Sans PPE of course :bye:

:notworthy:

2 hours ago, CatBoyRossi said:

The Don is gonna shake this thing in like a week, see that it's not that bad, and declare the whole thing a national HO-AXE

...or wind up intubated, and have a 70% (give or take a few %) of dying, or if he lives he'll then be a pulmonary cripple.

9 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Being an RT (Respiratory Therapist), and working with dozens of Covid patients (many on a vent - aka life support) - I'm all in for the idea of letting those who think that this is all a hoax to see what this virus does to people by visiting a ICU.....Sans PPE of course :bye:

Resp Therapists are the front line of the front line. Used to be a Rad Tech up until a few years ago (changed fields). Glad I'm not doing that now as I cant imagine the nightmare of doing portable chest xrays on Covid positive patients in the ICU.

12 hours ago, CatBoyRossi said:

If you have a medical background and have been keeping up you would understand the masks do absolutely nothing. 

Yes they do. CoVid 19 is generally transmitted thru respiratory droplets. Masks significantly reduce the amount of droplets infecting others from infected people. They aren't designed to protect the wearer. There has been multiple examples of infected people not spreading it to others because masks were worn. All mass spread events can be attributed to masks not being worn and/or not social distancing. What more evidence do you need?

There's a reason why hospitals spend millions of dollars a year on them.