• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Red Wings players / prospects on loan

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't think Zadina will hit 30 goals before Mantha, but I do think Zadina will hit 30 goals at a younger age than Mantha.

Mantha will be 26 the first time he hits 30 goals (2020-21). Zadina will be 22 the first time he hits 30 goals (2021-22). He will come close this coming season, and a couple jackasses will still call him a bust...

That's what I thought I was saying. Thanks

34 minutes ago, ely s said:

Yes, the are on loan till TC starts, only McIsaac is on loan for the full season

fun fact: The team Ras is going to play for, is the same team Rossi is playing for

Maybe they have a gopro embedded in his helmet to scout Rossi lol

So Macisaac is playing in Europe the whole season?

Edited by mackel

" The Red Wings hope McIsaac will take a big develop step while on loan to Finnish club HPK, after being limited to 28 games last season following shoulder surgery. The plan is to have the first-year pro finish the season in Grand Rapids if there is an AHL season. He is a two-way defenseman who moves the puck well, competes hard, plays physical and can play in all situations. "

https://www.mlive.com/redwings/2020/09/ranking-detroit-red-wings-prospects-nos-6-10.html

I read somewhere else as well that he is on loan for the season, whereas the others are on loan till tc starts. I try to find that article.

found it

https://www.mlive.com/redwings/2020/09/red-wings-defense-prospect-jared-mcisaac-loaned-to-finnish-club-for-2020-21-season.html

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The Red Wings have met with Rossi 3 seperate times already. Its clear Yzerman has big interest in him. Get rekt perfetti retards. 

Gotta imagine they've talked to all of Byfield, stutzle, Rossi, perfetti, Drysdale, Raymond, Holtz all more than once.

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Love it!

Playing with fellow Wings prospect Malte Setkov, and future Wings prospect(?) Helge Grans...

nOmrqRT

Veleno was just presented via live feed. Which apparently he did in the nude. 

The club also thanked Kronwall for helping with the move.