• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Red Wings players / prospects on loan

Rate this topic

on monday 1pm et will be a game between Frölunda and Skelleftea, Raymond against Berggren. Raymond is playing on the second line with Jan Mursak(some might remember) as his center and Berggren is first line wing

Seider didn´t play in Rögle´s matchup against Brome´s(1a) Örebrö

Raymond and Berggren are playing against each other now, if anyone is interested...

Anyone know how to stream SHL games? The site I used to use is no longer...

Nevermind. Got it working!

Edited by krsmith17

Do we know how the proposed trade deadline in the NHL and the end of the SHL and other leagues we have loaned prospects to line up?

Could we leave all prospects in Europe and use them to backfill the roster after we trade a bunch of our expiring UFAs?

5 minutes ago, mackel said:

Do we know how the proposed trade deadline in the NHL and the end of the SHL and other leagues we have loaned prospects to line up?

Could we leave all prospects in Europe and use them to backfill the roster after we trade a bunch of our expiring UFAs?

SHL regular season end march 11. I don't think we will know the date of the TDL before we know when the season actually starts.

Berggren with 2 a and Raymond with the shootout winner. Two real good prospects,  Berggren looked real good, Raymond is obviously missing strength but everything else is there, can´t wait to see them in Detroit.

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

SHL regular season end march 11. I don't think we will know the date of the TDL before we know when the season actually starts.

even if the season starts in january, TDL will be after the playoffs in Sweden

29 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Hopefully Seider's been given strict orders to not destroy Berggren? 

I heard this mentioned earlier on Twitter as well, but I don't think they're playing against each other today are they? I checked the schedule and it looks like all 4 are playing different games. Maybe confused because Skelleftea (Berggren's team) and Brynas (the team Seider is playing against today) look similar? Both yellow and black jerseys...

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

I heard this mentioned earlier on Twitter as well, but I don't think they're playing against each other today are they? I checked the schedule and it looks like all 4 are playing different games. Maybe confused because Skelleftea (Berggren's team) and Brynas (the team Seider is playing against today) look similar? Both yellow and black jerseys...

I just meant in general. Not sure who's playing who today. 

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Gotcha. All 4 games are starting now (exact same time)... I'll probably be watching Seider to start, but probably be a lot of flicking back and forth between games...

Jesus. You'll be speaking the native tongue in no time!

1 minute ago, Akakabuto said:

How is Norritz Seider lookning tonight? Heard he was paired with ex Devil Eric Gelinas. 

Yes he is playing with Gelinas.

I've been flicking back and forth. Currently *trying* to watch Veleno... Doesn't look like he's getting much ice time so far in his first game...

17 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What happened? I seen a replay of the goal, looked like a good goal, drove the front of the net, got a shot off, and then a rebound. Scored, but goal was disallowed?

Oh really? I’m not watching the game. I just read a live report on a swedish site that said he scored and I rushed over here to spread the news:tounge2:

he looks real strong on his skates, good at keeping the puck in traffic while driving the net. If I´m not mistaken he was supposed to play in NA this season already and he is making a strong case for himself.