• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Red Wings players / prospects on loan

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Yup. Luleå have three confirmed cases and suspicion of six more. 

Of todays games three have been postponed. It's each teams medical staff that makes these decisions.

A total of 13 games have been postponed this season. All of them are planned to be played late november.

Thanks for the info!

So the Raymond and Berggren games are still going ahead are they?

On 10/29/2020 at 3:00 AM, ely s said:

we got two of three, fair enough and Johanneson is a 5´9" defender, he probably doesn´t fit in SY plans or Hakan wasn´t as happy about him. He was drafted in the 5th round, so we had plenty of chances, if we wanted to

True dat. And besides, it's all about forward pairings these days.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:26 AM, krsmith17 said:

Yeah, I'm hoping he develops into a very good 2C. We shall see. He's likely still 3-5 years away.

It's likely gonna be a while, yeah; there are definitely deficiencies in his game, and they're not all gonna be resolved in two years. Though, I'd like to think that some of it owes to the simple fact that he's missed time due to health stuff. That he's dunking on same-age competition despite the missed time is encouraging.

On 10/29/2020 at 5:48 AM, Akakabuto said:

Glad to see Team Sweden realizing their mistake to not include Niederbach.

Regarding the HYPE:

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are two of the precedents I'm thinking of when I say he has the potential to overachieve. Not saying he's gonna reach those heights, mind you. Just reminds me of those those two in some ways.

On 10/31/2020 at 3:50 AM, Dabura said:

True dat. And besides, it's all about forward pairings these days.

It's likely gonna be a while, yeah; there are definitely deficiencies in his game, and they're not all gonna be resolved in two years. Though, I'd like to think that some of it owes to the simple fact that he's missed time due to health stuff. That he's dunking on same-age competition despite the missed time is encouraging.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are two of the precedents I'm thinking of when I say he has the potential to overachieve. Not saying he's gonna reach those heights, mind you. Just reminds me of those those two in some ways.

Who knows, maybe he is the steal of the draft and we end up with two of the best prospects in this years draft. It would be well deserved tbh just because of the frckn lottery

https://www.mlive.com/redwings/2020/11/red-wings-prospects-gaining-valuable-experience-in-sweden.html

a little summary of our prospects in sweden

Moritz Seider: Their top 2019 pick was loaned to Rogle BK in Sweden’s top league after the German league shut down due to COVID-19. Seider has five points in five games.

“It hasn’t taken him too long to get going,” Horcoff said. “He looks very comfortable, his minutes are steadily going up, he’s playing in all situations. He looks like he’s ready to make that next step. He’s a guy we need to play impactful, big minutes for us at the pro level.”

wherever he plays, he´s taken over. He only needs a few games to adjust and is almost instantly where he needs to be. I really enjoy watching him, his calm demeanor, the awareness what´s going on around him, his strength and positioning there is so much to like... I really can´t wait to see him in the NHL.

49 minutes ago, ely s said:

Hard to imagine McIsaac making it, after losing out on so much of the crucial development years...

Surgery on both shoulders over the past year and a bit...

8 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I’m watching the game now on hockeytv.com I seen the goal but somehow missed the hit where he got hurt. I’m really enjoying my hockeytv subscription, get all the junior A leagues in Canada, bunch of local junior B leagues, NAHL, USPHL and a bunch of European leagues for just over 30 bucks Canadian a month. I wish I ordered this years ago, I’m going to watch Hronek’s game next!