• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Red Wings players / prospects on loan

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, YzermanTonguedMyAnus said:

I'm surprised this is surprising. I couldn't care less if murderer Bertuzzi, coke head Probert, hooker lover Hudler, or meth head McCarty is on the team. If you win you win. The sum of the parts is more important than any individual player. Interesting that that needs to be explained to a grown man.

You need a new avatar...

New Poll Rates The Rolling Stones Logo As The Most Iconic Design

Imagine being a Red Wings fan, and not being able to say that you as much as "liked" Steve Yzerman growing up, or that you weren't at all fazed when Vladimir Konstantinov was in the horrific limo crash causing severe brain damage and paralysis.

Real men don't have feelings...

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Steve Yzerman is worth millions. How much are you worth? Is Stevie gonna help you when you can't pay the rent? Steve Yzerman doesn't care about you, so why should you care about him? Real men don't have feelings for other men they've never met before. Real men care about themselves and their families, and that's about it.

Still a loser I see. 

2 hours ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Steve Yzerman is worth millions. How much are you worth? Is Stevie gonna help you when you can't pay the rent? Steve Yzerman doesn't care about you, so why should you care about him? Real men don't have feelings for other men they've never met before. Real men care about themselves and their families, and that's about it.

So if I care enough about my fellow man to wear a mask to help protect others, does that make me less of a man?

37 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

So if I care enough about my fellow man to wear a mask to help protect others, does that make me less of a man?

That's silly. You don't even know the old man that lives down the block. Why would you give a f*** if he dies?

48 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

That's silly. You don't even know the old man that lives down the block. Why would you give a f*** if he dies?

Because any society void of caring for one another is doomed to fail.

Imagine how successful a hockey team would be if each player only cared about themselves and had no interest in the rest of the team. "Don't care if we win or lose, I just wanna get paid." That never works. Those teams never win.

"I don't care how many other people die, I just don't wanna wear a mask" is pretty much the same thing.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

I hate to break it to you bleeding hearts, but I don't "care" about the actors who made Breaking Bad either. Love the show, totally entertained by it, but I don't "like" Brian Cranston or Aaron Paul. It's just entertainment. 

You could switch the rosters of the 90s Red Wings and the 90s Avalanche man for man and I wouldn't give a f*ck as long as the Joe Sakic led Red Wings won just as often as they did in reality.

Edited by kipwinger

7 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I hate to break it to you bleeding hearts, but I don't "care" about the actors who made Breaking Bad either. Love the show, totally entertained by it, but I don't "like" Brian Cranston or Aaron Paul. It's just entertainment. 

You could switch the rosters of the 90s Red Wings and the 90s Avalanche man for man and I wouldn't give a f*ck as long as the Joe Sakic led Red Wings won just as often as they did in reality.

Unlike you, I "like" the Red Wings, therefore I "like" Red Wings players. Like you though, once a Red Wings player becomes a former Red Wings player, I don't care about them once they're playing for another team.

Like you, I'd trade any player / prospect in the organization if it made the team better. Unlike you though, I'd care a lot if I heard that Dylan Larkin, or Moritz Seider, or Joe Veleno, or Gustav Berglund died tomorrow...

5 hours ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

I assume u read the local obituaries every morning and weep?

Nope. That I don't. However, when I do hear about the man down the street that died at a young age, although I don't "weep", I do feel bad about the situation, and that he left behind his young family.

18 hours ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Why stop at masks care bear? Plenty of your neighbors need help with rent/mortgage. Donate. Dip into that savings. Spare no expense. A society void of caring is doomed to collapse. 

I assume u read the local obituaries every morning and weep?

A simple act of kindness and "charity" are 2 different things. The first costs nothing and benefits the greater good. The second costs much more and helps only a few.

One can make valid excuses for not doing the latter, but there really is no excuse for not doing the former.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

44 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

A simple act of kindness and "charity" are 2 different things. The first costs nothing and protects the greater good. The second costs much more and helps only a few.

One can make valid excuses for not doing the latter, but there really is no excuse for not doing the former.

You mean being a pos isn't a valid excuse?

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

That's good logic. You wear your mask during flu season every year then yes?

I find it odd you don't believe in charity though

1. Influenza infections are almost always symptomatic. People who are sick, know they're sick and can avoid others, stay home, and in some cultures, also wear masks.

2. The flu is nowhere near as deadly as CoVid.

3. It's not that I don't believe in charity, it's that One's charity is limited by time and resources. You can't give more time than you have or donate more than what you possess. Doing something as simple as wearing a mask in public is not the same as charity. It costs nothing and requires no sacrifice. It's an act of kindness.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

That's good logic. You wear your mask during flu season every year then yes?

I find it odd you don't believe in charity though

U not banned yet there oystersteel? 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans