• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xault

NHL 21

Rate this topic

Just wondering who getting it around here. I plan on it, I skipped on on the last 2. Little more free time theses days....

Once I find my SP4 Login in name I'll drop it in here, down to play it with whoever.

34 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Skipped the last two as well.  Won't be getting any games besides Cyberpunk. 

Still bummed out how they treated legends in the 2019 game.  They should have legendary teams like NBA does.  

this is true.  It took me forever to figure out how to even access the legends on this last one.  Looking forward to testing it out on the new console though

3 hours ago, marcaractac said:

NHL 21 is not getting a PS5 release sadly. NHL 22 will be the first.

I wasnt a fan of EA's response to why either tbh-we chose not to focus on the “resource-heavy task of porting the game to new console technology.”  I mean it's only the new playstation, its probably not going to be that popular anyways...Bummer!

1 hour ago, 13dangledangle said:

I wasnt a fan of EA's response to why either tbh-we chose not to focus on the “resource-heavy task of porting the game to new console technology.”  I mean it's only the new playstation, its probably not going to be that popular anyways...Bummer!

It sucks, but the NHL team is so small they aren't lying when they say they don't have the resources. It's an afterthought franchise after FIFA and Madden. It was the same deal the year the PS4/XBONE came out. Had to wait the following year for next gen hockey.