• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ely s

2021 Draft

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I'd only trade for eichel if a lot of the assets are protected for the possibility his neck doesn't heal properly. I'm sure 31 of 32 NHL teams feel the same way. Which is likely why he hasn't been traded yet. 

That said, wanting to trade for him would depend on the price. Hopefully buffalo is waiting too long and the price starts going down. I'd agree we're a dark horse for eichel, but still don't think it's very likely... Although, it wouldn't be the first time Yzerman surprised me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amato said:

I'd only trade for eichel if a lot of the assets are protected for the possibility his neck doesn't heal properly. I'm sure 31 of 32 NHL teams feel the same way. Which is likely why he hasn't been traded yet. 

That said, wanting to trade for him would depend on the price. Hopefully buffalo is waiting too long and the price starts going down. I'd agree we're a dark horse for eichel, but still don't think it's very likely... Although, it wouldn't be the first time Yzerman surprised me. 

Buffalo isn't going to accept any conditions on the trade. The whole reason they're trading him is because they don't agree with his preferred treatment plan. Whoever acquires him will need to let him do his thing, otherwise they'd be right where Buffalo already is. There's not way Buffalo is going to accept medical conditions on a procedure they already dont' want him to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

He’ll fit right in with the new Wings. Bert ties kittens to back of his dirtbike when he’s out making donuts in the Lil Ceasars parking lot. Just for the lulz. 

I like that it's donuts of all things. lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2021 at 9:00 AM, kipwinger said:

Buffalo isn't going to accept any conditions on the trade. The whole reason they're trading him is because they don't agree with his preferred treatment plan. Whoever acquires him will need to let him do his thing, otherwise they'd be right where Buffalo already is. There's not way Buffalo is going to accept medical conditions on a procedure they already dont' want him to get.

which is why their asking price is way too high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amato said:

which is why their asking price is way too high.

That part I agree with, mostly. I think their price IS too high, otherwise a trade would have happened by now. But I think there's a disconnect between Buffalo and the rest of the league on just how much lower it should be. I think Buffalo knows they're not getting four 1st round equivalents (as they'd originally asked). Nobody gets traded for that kind of return. But is the rest of the league offering a prospect and a 1st? Two 1sts? A roster player a picks? Who know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

That part I agree with, mostly. I think their price IS too high, otherwise a trade would have happened by now. But I think there's a disconnect between Buffalo and the rest of the league on just how much lower it should be. I think Buffalo knows they're not getting four 1st round equivalents (as they'd originally asked). Nobody gets traded for that kind of return. But is the rest of the league offering a prospect and a 1st? Two 1sts? A roster player a picks? Who know?

I'd offer Rasmussen, 2023 1st, 2024 1st, Dekeyser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I'd offer Rasmussen, 2023 1st, 2024 1st, Dekeyser

Do you think Ras, Zadina and a 1st would get it done?

Id be willing to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rick D said:

Do you think Ras, Zadina and a 1st would get it done?

Id be willing to do that. 

If Im Buffalo, I do that if its 2022 1st.  Thats good value for them.  They can get 3 NHLers for the cost of 1 malcontent allstar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I'd offer Rasmussen, 2023 1st, 2024 1st, Dekeyser

No

1 hour ago, Rick D said:

Do you think Ras, Zadina and a 1st would get it done?

Id be willing to do that. 

No

It would take Zadina + Hronek + 2022 1st to even get the conversation started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

 

It would take Zadina + Hronek + 2022 1st to even get the conversation started.

The conversation doesnt start then.

 

We dont need to give up happy guys that are developing each year for an injured guy who hasnt lived up to his billing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You just take the first few letters and add "dog" to the end of it.

sometimes you have to.

Mo

Eddog

Hronegraph

Larks

The Tuz

Zjob

Luc Raymondtaille

Vranaca (elvis costello singing)

Cossa Nostra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now