• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Neomaxizoomdweebie

Seattle Expansion Draft: Who you pick?

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I'm just gonna miss our leak. I cannot sit here all day. I'll check in here and there...

Dude, if Seattle were allowed to take every Wings player available, Detroit would lose nothing.  Even some of the players protected are very expendable.  We're like Lloyd and Harry in Dumb and Dumber.  The guy keeps worms in his living room.  

Edited by GMRwings1983

11 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Dude, if Seattle were allowed to take every Wings player available, Detroit would lose nothing.  Even some of the players protected are very expendable.  We're like Lloyd and Harry in Dumb and Dumber.  The guy keeps worms in his living room.  

I agree, that is why there HAS to be something happening. Of all 30 teams exposed, our players available (Stecher included) had to be the least desirable to Seattle. I don't get why our player would be so secretive that he hasn't been named yet. There has to be a trade happening. Of all the teams revealed, if we have to wait this long to hear that Svech (example) is gone, I will be VERY angry.

It's 8:00

It's dark

The lights come on

GMRF walks to a podium

"Ladies and gentlemen, before we get started we have a trade to announce. One that we have been waiting hours to reveal. Detroit trades their 2021 2nd rounder to Seattle and Seattle agrees to select Danny DeKeyser in the 2021 expansion draft"

Fireworks (the non mortar kind)

The ESPN era begins 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

It's dark

The lights come on

GMRF walks to a podium

"Ladies and gentlemen, before we get started we have a trade to announce. One that we have been waiting hours to reveal. Detroit trades their 2021 2nd rounder to Seattle and Seattle agrees to select Danny DeKeyser in the 2021 expansion draft"

The ESPN era begins 

That would be hugely underwhelming.... I'm thinking:

Detroit trades Tyler Bertuzzi, the 6th overall pick to Seattle for the 2nd OA pick.

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Detroit trades Tyler Bertuzzi, the 6th overall pick to Seattle for the 2nd OA pick.

Sure. But that's just a side deal. There would still need to be an expansion selection, and no reason to keep it a secret. 

23 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Hell no. Trade him to LA for the #8. They are entering win now territory. Then trade said #8 to NJ for Subban and #4. Draft Eklund and Hughes. 

Package a 2nd rounder with the 22 OA (if need be) and take Cossa.

6 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Hell no. Trade him to LA for the #8. They are entering win now territory. Then trade said #8 to NJ for Subban and #4. Draft Eklund and Hughes. 

Package a 2nd rounder with the 22 OA (if need be) and take Cossa.

I like it!

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

It's dark

The lights come on

GMRF walks to a podium

The ESPN era begins 

Wait, why am I going to the podium?

5 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Disappointing. I was really hoping it would be one of Namestnikov or Stecher. I still say Lindstrom over Cholowski was a mistake (no way Seattle would have taken Lindstrom). Oh well...