• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

1/26/21 - Detroit vs. Dallas 8:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Brome played with Larkin and Bertuzzi literally last game

I'm not talking about a portion of a game that's getting out of hand and the line blender comes out, I mean a legit look, like 2-3 games playing with Larkin and a goal scorer like Ryan.

Also sad that you now resort to trying to pass as other forum members as for sock accounts now. 

And...back.

Think this team definitely misses Zadina and Fabbri more than anyone might’ve reasonably expected they would. Was surprising how different the team looked the last couple games. Will be an interesting s*** show tonight no doubt.

13 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Mantha = Primeau 2.0

That's not fair.  Primeau was a good fighter who was great on draws.  He also played a tough game.  Just had a poor attitude. 

Mantha is a big guy that plays like he's much smaller.

Edited by GMRwings1983

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

That's not fair.  Primeau was a good fighter who was great on draws.  He also played a tough game.  Just had a poor attitude. 

Mantha is a big guy that plays like he's much smaller.

I was talking about Wayne.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:04 PM, chaps80 said:

1-0 Wings. Namestnikov!

I was happy he finally put one in, he's been one of the better ones for us imo.  He is one of the few guys we have that seems to be able to carry the puck through the opposing team and hang onto it, he does however seem to have finishing issues.  Him, Brome and Ras would make a killer 3rd line behind Larks, Bert and Mantha and Ryan, Fabbri and Zadina.  

2 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

I was happy he finally put one in, he's been one of the better ones for us imo.  He is one of the few guys we have that seems to be able to carry the puck through the opposing team and hang onto it, he does however seem to have finishing issues.  Him, Brome and Ras would make a killer 3rd line behind Larks, Bert and Mantha and Ryan, Fabbri and Zadina.  

Nametstnikov's finishing issues are when he looks up, his support has disappeared or has stopped skating.