• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gniwder

ChrisReevesLegs

Rate this topic

Hi all,

I recognize some of your names from HF boards. Hopefully you recognize mine from the Red Wings board.

I'm posting because we have a member who goes by the handle "ChrisReevesLegs" who has been trolling the board a lot lately. However, he hasn't done enough to warrant a ban from the mods perspective. ChrisReevesLegs has confirmed he came from this board originally so I'm hoping one of you can confirm he is in fact a known troll. If I can screen cap a few of your confirmations for the mods they say they will consider an outright ban.

Thank you for any and all help! LGRW

14 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Hi all,

I recognize some of your names from HF boards. Hopefully you recognize mine from the Red Wings board.

I'm posting because we have a member who goes by the handle "ChrisReevesLegs" who has been trolling the board a lot lately. However, he hasn't done enough to warrant a ban from the mods perspective. ChrisReevesLegs has confirmed he came from this board originally so I'm hoping one of you can confirm he is in fact a known troll. If I can screen cap a few of your confirmations for the mods they say they will consider an outright ban.

Lol.

Why would we help you get him banned on a competing fan site? The more he trolls there, the less he's trolling here.

Maybe more members of HFboards should leave there and join here if it's such a problem.

1 hour ago, Gniwder said:

Hi all,

@krsmith17 and @ChristopherReevesLegs have an on going feud...  that's about it.

I kinda like him and appreciate him even though he can be abrasive. He seems to be quite intelligent and I don’t really view him as a troll. He does go after bad takes, except Mackels ;), moral of that story is don’t make dumb posts.

I always liked him, and I thought he brought an entertaining style to this board as it has gotten quite dull through the last few years. It has become the same two to three takes regurgitated, regardless of topic. Don’t get me started with how the site isn’t operational 50% of the time, and 45% of the time we’re being hacked by Russian bots. Let’s at least go back to the “Russian foreign exchange wife” advertisements. At least those are entertaining since the product on the ice is not.

However, one of the mods said he was using homophobic language. So there’s that. I never saw it, but I have no reason to believe it wasn’t true. After that ban, it spiraled out of control for a while with his screen names changing by the hour. Which was entertaining to say the least, since a couple new comers got accused that they were CRL. 

How is it over at HF boards?

Edited by BringBack19

12 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I fully support his trolling for I find it highly amusing and since this site has had 1 foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel for the better portion of the past 3 years.....Why the f*ck do I care ?

Because he used a hardcore racist username in one of his post-ban meltdowns? 

Because he got realllllly personal with another member over alcoholism? 

Because he's done/said at least 2 dozen other things almost as bad? 

I mean I love a good troll. Especially on this site, for the reasons you said. But I can do without the trash. Personally. 

21 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I mean I love a good troll. Especially on this site, for the reasons you said. But I can do without the trash. Personally. 

Like I said - he gives me a good laugh.

5 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You can't prove that was me

On 1/28/2021 at 7:40 AM, BringBack19 said:

I kinda like him and appreciate him even though he can be abrasive. He seems to be quite intelligent and I don’t really view him as a troll. He does go after bad takes, except Mackels ;), moral of that story is don’t make dumb posts.

I always liked him, and I thought he brought an entertaining style to this board as it has gotten quite dull through the last few years. It has become the same two to three takes regurgitated, regardless of topic. Don’t get me started with how the site isn’t operational 50% of the time, and 45% of the time we’re being hacked by Russian bots. Let’s at least go back to the “Russian foreign exchange wife” advertisements. At least those are entertaining since the product on the ice is not.

However, one of the mods said he was using homophobic language. So there’s that. I never saw it, but I have no reason to believe it wasn’t true. After that ban, it spiraled out of control for a while with his screen names changing by the hour. Which was entertaining to say the least, since a couple new comers got accused that they were CRL. 

How is it over at HF boards?

What are my bad takes?  Zadina?  Larkin being a 2nd line center asked to play a 1st roll on a bad team?  I think you'll find a lot of people share those takes...  A take you don't agree with isn't automatically bad  :balloon:

On 2/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, mackel said:

What are my bad takes?  Zadina?  Larkin being a 2nd line center asked to play a 1st roll on a bad team?  I think you'll find a lot of people share those takes...  A take you don't agree with isn't automatically bad  :balloon:

Notice the “winky face thing”? It was sarcasm. We disagree on Zadina but agree on Larkin, and that’s ok. 

Bumping the thread cause overwhelming narcissism.

HF boards gave ol CRL a nice suspension until April 15th. Apparently advocating to trade Givani Smith for Tony DeAngelo is racist lmao. They are pretty good at tracking IP addresses over there. Even after I posted for about an entire day on a sock account they managed to link it to my original. I use multiple IP's, but one of them I do not have a VPN on. Apparently they can see that that IP address previously logged on with my past account? I guess I got lazy, LGW is not nearly that sophisticated.

Someone who is good at the hacking plz comment on this.

I'm feeling awfully lonesome that @krsmith17 has not been around. I really wanted his expert opinion on the Mantha situation. I fear he has climbed inside a bottle and may never return to us. BB come back.

Hopefully the year is going good for everyone. These Wings are boring.

4 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

HF boards gave ol CRL a nice suspension until April 15th. Apparently advocating to trade Givani Smith for Tony DeAngelo is racist lmao. They are pretty good at tracking IP addresses over there. Even after I posted for about an entire day on a sock account they managed to link it to my original. I use multiple IP's, but one of them I do not have a VPN on. Apparently they can see that that IP address previously logged on with my past account? I guess I got lazy, LGW is not nearly that sophisticated.

I'm feeling awfully lonesome that @krsmith17 has not been around. I really wanted his expert opinion on the Mantha situation. I fear he has climbed inside a bottle and may never return to us. BB come back.

You got bored of this sock I see.

3 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

You got bored of this sock I see.

Every new account is me. And everyone knows it. I just feel bad for any legitimate new person who gets accused of being one of my socks.

Regardless, I am a little tired of the song and dance. Report my accounts all you like fellas. In about 2 weeks Matt will log on to ban it, and then I will be back on under a new account 5 min later... and we will do it all over again.

It's all a bit tiresome isn't it?

I love this place. And I love all of you. And I'm never leaving. Kisses and hugs.

3 hours ago, Gniwder said:

It's a shame really that we lost @krsmith17 and will, apparently, never lose you. He's probably in a better place now. 

The inevitable singularity of LGWs: 20 accounts. All you. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans