• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gniwder

Tony DeAngelo

Rate this topic

On 2/20/2021 at 1:58 PM, LeftWinger said:

The Red Wings are 4/58 on the PP this season....most of which were 1 goal games. Tony DeAngelo is a power play point producer. It was stupid not to claim him for free (maybe there was a reason, like maybe trying to get another asset or retained salary) and it is ridiculous not to trade for him. His value is low, it wouldn't cost much to get him. The Rangers were bad last year too, so it could be possible he would bring his point potential with him, although our s***ty coaches would probably put an end to those points.  However, he would be the best D we have right now. I really could care less about ANOTHER year at the best shot at #1. I am done with that crap. If we got Hughes or Power that would be great, but I think they will be available at 4 or 5 anyhow. I mean add one of those to a group that includes Seider, Hronek and Deangelo? Come on man! Maybe it's something that can be addressed at the TDL or in the summer, but his value will rise in time, no matter what his opinions are. He shoulo've been claimed off waivers IMO...but I too would've claimed Galchenyuk. I wonder what Toronto's idea was there? He could've been had for free, but after he cleared they traded two assets to Carolina for him. That's it. No extra assets or retained salary.

You have to remember though, winning more games isnt exactly the main goal this year.

Tony DeAngelo is seeking for another team to facilitate an AHL transfer with the Rangers so he can play in the AHL per Servalli. Might be an easy way to get a free look at him and his attitude before he's bought out.

Gotta think this will disappear soon with him. Hoffman literally murdered Karlsson's wife and baby. Sean Avery literally gave Brodeur, Phaneuf's GF, and Dallas cancer. Bertuzzi did nothing wrong. Dany Heatley couldn't drink n drive 55. Evander Kane choked a chick so hard she had to have surgery. Patrick Kane killed a man with a taxi cab then raped a girl. Mike Ribiero touched the babysitter. Austin Watson beat up his GF. Bobby Ryan and Lehner drink like 35 beers a day.

Tony will be back.

Edited by Gniwder

10 hours ago, Gniwder said:

Tony DeAngelo is seeking for another team to facilitate an AHL transfer with the Rangers so he can play in the AHL per Servalli. Might be an easy way to get a free look at him and his attitude before he's bought out.

Gotta think this will disappear soon with him. Hoffman literally murdered Karlsson's wife and baby. Sean Avery literally gave Brodeur, Phaneuf's GF, and Dallas cancer. Bertuzzi did nothing wrong. Dany Heatley couldn't drink n drive 55. Evander Kane choked a chick so hard she had to have surgery. Patrick Kane killed a man with a taxi cab then raped a girl. Mike Ribiero touched the babysitter. Austin Watson beat up his GF. Bobby Ryan and Lehner drink like 35 beers a day.

Tony will be back.

You forgot Theo Fleury and Aki Berg.

1. Larkin is best friends with known DJTer and Qanonist Zach Werenksi
2. Greiss is a far-right DJTer
3. Marc Staal likes DeAngelo
4. Cross Hanas is a known DJTer and Qanon fan

I'm starting to think DeAngelo would fit in well around here...

10 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Most hockey players are D-bags. DeAngelo got kicked out of D-bag club for being a D-bag. What does that say about his level of D-Baggyness? 

It's like Shane MacGowan getting kicked out of the Pogues for being too drunk.

8 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Most hockey players are D-bags. DeAngelo got kicked out of D-bag club for being a D-bag. What does that say about his level of D-Baggyness? 

It's like Shane MacGowan getting kicked out of the Pogues for being too drunk.

Or Dave Mustaine getting kicked out of Metallica for being too metal.

I say we hire Babs and Bill Peters to coach
Trade Mantha for Evander Kane
Trade Glendog for Austin Watson
Sign Hoffman, Voynov, DeAngelo, and Leipsic in the offseason
And go for gold

D-Boss and the D-boys

4 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Or Dave Mustaine getting kicked out of Metallica for being too metal.

I say we hire Babs and Bill Peters to coach
Trade Mantha for Evander Kane
Trade Glendog for Austin Watson
Sign Hoffman, Voynov, DeAngelo, and Leipsic in the offseason
And go for gold

D-Boss and the D-boys

Metallica are about as metal as Country Pop. 

6 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Metallica are about as metal as Country Pop. 

1990s me: I really enjoy hard rock styles with fast tempos, harmonized leads, that feature 9 minute instrumental tracks, with aggressive but socially conscious lyrics

2021 me: I just wanna hear Finnish people growl

On 3/4/2021 at 10:40 AM, Gniwder said:

Then we should purge Larkin, Grissom, Stall and who ever #4 is.

Ugh, I hate to involve myself in this but I'm bored. So oh well. With very few exceptions musicians are not "tough". None of them. They're almost all giant p*ssies who pretend to be. "Metal" musicians are probably the biggest b*tches of them all TBH. They wear black clothes, makeup, and use a kick bass a lot, so I can see how some people could be fooled, but they're a bunch of flabby, drunk, overly dramatic, dumbf*cks who yell a lot. They're like every has-been at your local bar, except with makeup and drama. If I were a betting man I'd guess some old timer like Conway Twitty, Jerry Reid, or Glen Campbell would smash every member of Metallic, or Pantera, or Megadeth, or whomever. And basically any guy who's ever actually beat someone up would smash THEM.

Thinking musicians are tough is a lot like thinking athletes are smart. Anyone who's ever met a member of either group knows this to be untrue and yet the myth persists.

9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Ugh, I hate to involve myself in this but I'm bored. So oh well. With very few exceptions musicians are not "tough". None of them. They're almost all giant p*ssies who pretend to be. "Metal" musicians are probably the biggest b*tches of them all TBH. They wear black clothes, makeup, and use a kick bass a lot, so I can see how some people could be fooled, but they're a bunch of flabby, drunk, overly dramatic, dumbf*cks who yell a lot. They're like every has-been at your local bar, except with makeup and drama. If I were a betting man I'd guess some old timer like Conway Twitty, Jerry Reid, or Glen Campbell would smash every member of Metallic, or Pantera, or Megadeth, or whomever. And basically any guy who's ever actually beat someone up would smash THEM.

Thinking musicians are tough is a lot like thinking athletes are smart. Anyone who's ever met a member of either group knows this to be untrue and yet the myth persists.

WTF are you on about you little *****?

Dave Mustaine trains in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with former champion and 3rd degree master Reginald Almeida. He also has a black belt in Ukidokan and Songham Taekwondo. He will do a symphony of destruction on your face.

4 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

WTF are you on about you little *****?

Dave Mustaine trains in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with former champion and 3rd degree master Reginald Almeida. He also has a black belt in Ukidokan and Songham Taekwondo. He will do a symphony of destruction on your face.

He's a born again Christian, which is the LEAST tough thing you could be. Also, karate and taekwondo are like the McDonald's of martial arts. I respect Jiu Jitsu more, but he's only a purple belt. I smash those dudes all the time when I train, and I'm just a normal guy. Again, musicians are just drama kids with angst.

32 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Idk, these guys looks pretty badass to me

judaspriest-3_v1000.jpg

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

He's a born again Christian, which is the LEAST tough thing you could be. Also, karate and taekwondo are like the McDonald's of martial arts. I respect Jiu Jitsu more, but he's only a purple belt. I smash those dudes all the time when I train, and I'm just a normal guy. Again, musicians are just drama kids with angst.

So the guy who rolls with world champion MMA dudes and has multiple black belts in different martial disciplines is a ***** because he found god to beat his addictions. Okay, rough man.

You should know Ukidokan Karate is a multi-discipline fighting style that incorporates everything from Kung-Fu techniques to greco wrestling. And Songham Taekwondo isn't just a fighting technique, it's an entire lifestyle.

But I'm sure you'd totally "smash that dude" at your lunk alarm gym bro. Maybe he'll take you to Mcdonalds for a happy meal after he does a countdown to extinction on your face.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

They look like they would have something to do with ass, yes.

9c536d71c9bdc8f97a0dc3939a1c001e.jpg

Yeah these guys do ass stuff. KICKIN ASS stuff.

Edited by Gniwder

27 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

So the guy who rolls with world champion MMA dudes and has multiple black belts in different martial disciplines is a ***** because he found god to beat his addictions. Okay, rough man.

You should know Ukidokan Karate is a multi-discipline fighting style that incorporates everything from Kung-Fu techniques to greco wrestling. And Songham Taekwondo isn't just a fighting technique, it's an entire lifestyle.

But I'm sure you'd totally "smash that dude" at your lunk alarm gym bro. Maybe he'll take you to Mcdonalds for a happy meal after he does a countdown to extinction on your face.

9c536d71c9bdc8f97a0dc3939a1c001e.jpg

Yeah these guys do ass stuff. KICKIN ASS stuff.

How much time can a guy spend on his martial arts "lifestyle" when he's THAT busy feathering his hair?

And how much time can you spend on google learning obscure facts about martial arts?

Get a life man. I'm paying attention to your posts by the Skin o' My Teeth. And watch your mouth, else I'll get Angry Again and you'll feel my Architecture of Aggression.

Ugh.

Megadeth references are sooooo lame.

6 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

How much time can a guy spend on his martial arts "lifestyle" when he's THAT busy feathering his hair?

And how much time can you spend on google learning obscure facts about martial arts?

Get a life man. I'm paying attention to your posts by the Skin o' My Teeth. And watch your mouth, else I'll get Angry Again and you'll feel my Architecture of Aggression.

Ugh.

Megadeth references are sooooo lame.

Oh, I thought you were aware. Please allow me to enlighten you. It is customary within the metal community to sport long hair, as it is traditionally a symbol of non-conformity. And it looks pretty sweet when you're head bangin.

I almost forgot about the inspiring references from the chuck norris bad ass that is Jerry Reid. The guy that drove the semi with his basset hound. Gotta deliver beer to Atlanta. Amos could eat a lot of groceries. Real hardcore stuff. Bet ol Jerry whoops on trained fighters on the reg. 

2 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Oh, I thought you were aware. Please allow me to enlighten you. It is customary within the metal community to sport long hair, as it is traditionally a symbol of non-conformity. And it looks pretty sweet when you're head bangin.

I almost forgot about the inspiring references from the chuck norris bad ass that is Jerry Reid. The guy that drove the semi with his basset hound. Gotta deliver beer to Atlanta. Amos could eat a lot of groceries. Real hardcore stuff. Bet ol Jerry whoops on trained fighters on the reg. 

Is it customary for those girls to curl their hair before head banging each other...or whatever? Because that's how it looks.

It's cool man, go ahead and like your fairy music. It's a free country. If you wanna listen to born-agains sing about how sad they are/ folklore then you're perfectly within your rights as an American to do so. And if you wanna make believe that's "badass" then bless your heart.

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Is it customary for those girls to curl their hair before head banging each other...or whatever? Because that's how it looks.

It's cool man, go ahead and like your fairy music. It's a free country. If you wanna listen to born-agains sing about how sad they are/ folklore then you're perfectly within your rights as an American to do so. And if you wanna make believe that's "badass" then bless your heart.

My guy, thrash metal is not grunge. Megadeth has what, one power ballad about suicide between 15-20 albums? 90% of their lyrics are about war, religion, or being drunk.

Fairy fantasy folklore metal is that new age power metal stuff that all the neckbeards show up for.

But even they could kick this guys ass

Conway-Twitty.jpg?fit=504,641&ssl=1

2 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

My guy, thrash metal is not grunge. Megadeth has what, one power ballad about suicide between 15-20 albums? 90% of their lyrics are about war, religion, or being drunk.

Fairy fantasy folklore metal is that new age power metal stuff that all the neckbeards show up for.

But even they could kick this guys ass

Conway-Twitty.jpg?fit=504,641&ssl=1

This guy f*cks. He's too busy wooing b*tches to put on eye liner. Plus he was drafted by the Philadephia Phillies and served in the Army, so he's a high level athlete AND an American hero. Alternatively, Dave Mustaine spent his 20's and 30's glowering/posturing a lot and now spends his time spreading the good word. What a badass. 

You lose.

9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

This guy f*cks. He's too busy wooing b*tches to put on eye liner. Plus he was drafted by the Philadephia Phillies and served in the Army, so he's a high level athlete AND an American hero. Alternatively, Dave Mustaine spent his 20's and 30's glowering/posturing a lot and now spends his time spreading the good word. What a badass. 

You lose.

Oh 1940s-50s baseball? Where you could smoke cigars in the dugout and have a gut the size of a watermelon and not compete against black people? Yeah I'm sure he's a real physical specimen.

He was stationed in Japan for two years in the 50s where he entertained the troops in the army band. That rube didn't even fight in Korea.