• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mackel

Erik Karlsson

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

That was a bad move from the start. He was never going ro repeat that success in SJ.

Agreed.

Sorta funny...Karlsson posted on Twitter a thanks to the Sharks and their fans - as though he was done with them...And wasn’t it a matter of a few days later GM Wilson pulls up in a Brinks armored car and a contract in hand.

Edited by F.Michael

85 pts in 109 games his first two seasons with the sharks. I wouldn't call that bad at all.

Slow start to this season, but it's only 13 games. I wouldn't be panicking if I was the Sharks just yet.

But boy he's owed $11.5 mil for the next 6 years after this one. They need him to perform. I understand the concern.

Edited by Gniwder

45 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

85 pts in 109 games his first two seasons with the sharks. I wouldn't call that bad at all.

Slow start to this season, but it's only 13 games. I wouldn't be panicking if I was the Sharks just yet.

But boy he's owed $11.5 mil for the next 6 years after this one. They need him to perform. I understand the concern.

You can't blame them for trading for him but the contract they gave him is awful.

1 minute ago, spiderelorb said:

hiiiiiii i am spider from Arg. I would to ask you what kind of games do you like playing?? My favourite games is diablo rpg

Hi Spider.

Arg is a stupid place and you should go back there and stay there and never come back here.

I like mongolian basket weaving simulator. Diablo sucks.