• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/13 GDT - 8:00 PM EST - Red Wings at Predators

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Red Wings power play deficiency update: 8.3%

Edit: I've heard, but not verified, that in their six one-goal losses this season, the Wings are 0-19 on the power play.  That hurts.

Yes, it might be 7 games, not 6 I don't recall, but the 0 for 19 on the PP in those losses is right, I remember seeing that earlier. Zadina is looking more comfortable on that right side, get him going and the goals will come. He's shooting more and making some good decisions.

LUKE!!

6 minutes ago, Austrianwing said:

Hey All,

Seemed like with the need for traffic around here, now might be a good time to come out of years long 'hiding' on here :)

Gotta say, I like being up by three goals for a change!

Welcome to the GDT! It is a slow night for sure, but at least the game has been fun to watch so far.

12 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Welcome to the GDT! It is a slow night for sure, but at least the game has been fun to watch so far.

Thank you! Been lurking occasionally over the last few years, but it almost looked like the site was going to fade away, which would be a real shame. Think the majority of my posts got lost in the original 'mishap' of around '01 or so, lol.

Hey all. This is my second season with nhl.tv, so I've seen all the games this year, only missed a couple last year, but just not posting.

We've been playing well the last 5 games or so. It helped getting guy back from covid. Hopefully guys stay healthy, and we can continue to play like this going forward.

Just want to say how great a job FSD does with the game coverage. I usually don't care what is said before the game, at intermissions, and after, but Mick, Ken, Murph, Ozzie, and John, always add a lot, and make things fun.

4 minutes ago, Austrianwing said:

Thank you! Been lurking occasionally over the last few years, but it almost looked like the site was going to fade away, which would be a real shame. Think the majority of my posts got lost in the original 'mishap' of around '01 or so, lol.

Jeez you have been around a while, longer than I have. Hopefully we can keep this place afloat.

1 minute ago, Barrie said:

Hey all. This is my second season with nhl.tv, so I've seen all the games this year, only missed a couple last year, but just not posting.

We've been playing well the last 5 games or so. It helped getting guy back from covid. Hopefully guys stay healthy, and we can continue to play like this going forward.

Just want to say how great a job FSD does with the game coverage. I usually don't care what is said before the game, at intermissions, and after, but Mick, Ken, Murph, Ozzie, and John, always add a lot, and make things fun.

We really are lucky to have such a great broadcast team, I have no complaints at all, they are entertaining and seem to make the best of each game. Mickey is a treasure, seriously. He gets a few laughs out of me each night.

6 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Agree with you on everything else as well, but I really think they (the broadcast team) deserve some recognition for that. Pretty hard job when the team is losing that much.

(Edited for an attempt at clarity)

Edited by Austrianwing
Clarity