• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/13 GDT - 8:00 PM EST - Red Wings at Predators

Rate this topic

As mentioned in the past, I live in the Toronto market. I think the Leafs broadcast team is awful. The guys take themselves to serious, and are full of it. Plus too, their "experts" are media people, and players who were either goons, or back up goalies.

FSD doesn't take themselves too serious. Murph, Ozzie, and Mick are winners, and when they talk, I listen.

Apologies to Trevor for not mentioning him, heh. He's only at the home games this year, and finishing up a 6 game road trip, we haven't seen him in 12 days. Hats off to Trevor too for a great job.

They looked like a team tonight, and one that had it in mind that they could win. I am, granted, a complete homer, but I think they have been getting steadily better over the last few games. It was nice to see them get to work, and without the tentativeness. Have a great night all!

Edited by Austrianwing

Anyway, another great effort tonight. I guess it helps the Wings played some good games in a row, but tonight I thought I should post here again. I watch every game.

It's a competitive team when everyone is healthy. Maybe we can continue with good defensive play, put a run together, and not finish last in the division?

11 minutes ago, Barrie said:

As mentioned in the past, I live in the Toronto market. I think the Leafs broadcast team is awful. The guys take themselves to serious, and are full of it. Plus too, their "experts" are media people, and players who were either goons, or back up goalies.

FSD doesn't take themselves too serious. Murph, Ozzie, and Mick are winners, and when they talk, I listen.

Apologies to Trevor for not mentioning him, heh. He's only at the home games this year, and finishing up a 6 game road trip, we haven't seen him in 12 days. Hats off to Trevor too for a great job.

Personally I feel both Joe Bowen, and Jim Ralph do a great job.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, Austrianwing said:

Thank you! Been lurking occasionally over the last few years, but it almost looked like the site was going to fade away, which would be a real shame. Think the majority of my posts got lost in the original 'mishap' of around '01 or so, lol.

This place is on life support, but welcome.