• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/15 GDT - Blackhawks at Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Projected lines for tonight, Dekeyser cleared waivers, Bertuzzi not expected back until at least Wednesday and has not resumed practicing.

Zadina - Larkin - Brome

Ryan - Fabbri - Mantha

Filppula - Namestnikov - Gagner

Nielsen - Glendening - Erne

Merrill - Hronek

Staal - Stetcher

Nemeth - Djoos

Greiss

LETS GO WINGS!

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Mantha is sooooo lazy. Imagine how good he’d be if he hustled, like, at all.

I dubbed him a Pile of Goooo on Skates quite some time ago.   Lazy and sucks...for sure.  Now I just call him Goooo

Edited by puckloo39

11 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Brome isn't a 1st line player, experiment over. Reunite Larkin and Mantha.

Djoos with a real nice goal there.. good patience.

I don’t think he’s a 1st line talent, but I think he’s been really good otherwise. He’s a really good forechecker and creates tons of chances for Larkin and Zadina off his ability to get to loose pucks. I don’t hate him there until Bert gets back.

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I dubbed him a Pile of Goooo on Skates quite some time ago.   Lazy and sucks...for sure.  Now I just call him Goooo

Guys like him are so frustrating because if he worked as hard as Namestnikov (for instance) he’d be a 40 goal guy. Instead he’s a 20 goal guy who pisses away his talent about 40% of the time.

I think if Brome can finally pot one, he can open it up a bit. He's noticeable each game, and plays with good energy, but still no points on the season and 8-9 games now on the top line. 

Call me nuts, but I'd go as far as experimenting with Glendening centering the 2nd line between Ryan and Fabbri. His faceoffs have been great and he brings energy. 

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I think if Brome can finally pot one, he can open it up a bit. He's noticeable each game, and plays with good energy, but still no points on the season and 8-9 games now on the top line. 

Call me nuts, but I'd go as far as experimenting with Glendening centering the 2nd line between Ryan and Fabbri. His faceoffs have been great and he brings energy. 

OK, you're nuts.  :lol:  Just kidding.  I love Brome, he's got something to prove and plays like a Little Mule.  Glenny is far more skilled than he's been given credit for, too.