• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/17 GDT - Blackhawks at Red Wings - 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

End of the period was Zadina - Larkin - Mantha and Ryan - Fabbri - Brome. Both shifts created a good scoring chance, keep those lines in tact and see how it goes. Brome has no chemistry with Larkin or Zadina, maybe they will find some on the 2nd line now.

How to you not just absolutely LOVE that guy?

And Pierre, god love him, always got s*** on because of how he looked. But he was actually a great announcer. He had so much to say that he typically couldn't shut up, which I loved. If he looked like Darian Hatcher nobody would say a word about him.

The worst announcers are ex-players because (being dumb athletes) they speak/think in tired old cliches.

"Gotta love Mantha, he's a big body, big stick, takes the goalie's eyes away on every shift" - Larry Murphy.

Puke. I don't care about that. Know what I care about? Whether or not Patrice Bergeron's brother's one-timer caromed off the glass in the 96' Quebec senior league championships in Laval. Sign me up for Doc and Pierre.

4 hours ago, kipwinger said:

How to you not just absolutely LOVE that guy?

And Pierre, god love him, always got s*** on because of how he looked. But he was actually a great announcer. He had so much to say that he typically couldn't shut up, which I loved. If he looked like Darian Hatcher nobody would say a word about him.

The worst announcers are ex-players because (being dumb athletes) they speak/think in tired old cliches.

"Gotta love Mantha, he's a big body, big stick, takes the goalie's eyes away on every shift" - Larry Murphy.

Puke. I don't care about that. Know what I care about? Whether or not Patrice Bergeron's brother's one-timer caromed off the glass in the 96' Quebec senior league championships in Laval. Sign me up for Doc and Pierre.

He was no doubt the best NBC had. Pierre just comes off as creepy. Not a fan. 

I really like the Gord Miller and Ray Ferraro duo. Sadly we only get them for stuff like the World Juniors now.