• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

2021 Off-Season (Too Soon?)

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

This is genius by Tatar.  NJ about to turn the corner.

Hard to get much worse with the talent they have. But yeah, they're definitely headed in the right direction. Tatar is a great add for them. They need scoring depth. 

16 hours ago, amato said:

Hard to get much worse with the talent they have. But yeah, they're definitely headed in the right direction. Tatar is a great add for them. They need scoring depth. 

They have a lot of guys who can create and need guys that can finish.  Tatar fits that role well.

11 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Update on Virtanen

>Police had to reach out to the supposed victim after social media post allegations, not the other way around
>No criminal charges filed

Nothing is going to come of this.

Supposedly 8 more are coming out of the woodwork ...going to be an interesting for sure....

16 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

As long as there's no criminal charges doesn't really matter if 100 women come out of the wood work.

Loves em and leaves em. They mad. Old story.

yup. 

"He said I was the one, took me on a really nice date to a fancy restaurant, brought me back to a 5 star hotel, got me massages, raped me 3 times, bought me breakfast in the morning, kissed me goodbye in a limo he called for me, and then he didnt call me back for 2 weeks.  And after the next road trip, he still didnt call me.  I waited 3 months for him to call, but he must have felt guilty about the rape."

27 minutes ago, amato said:

Great deal. Excited to see Vrana with a full off season to build up some chemistry with Larkin. Is it hockey season yet?? 

I'm always insanely pumped for the beginning of the season, but perhaps even more this year. I genuinely think this year we legitimately turn the corner. Aside from all the dead weight we got rid of, we are adding two top four defensemen and two top six forwards. Plus a full season of Vrana (and I maintain he's a considerable improvement over Mantha). AND I think by the end of last season Rasmussen and Zadina were really playing good. I'm super optimistic about this team.

35 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm always insanely pumped for the beginning of the season, but perhaps even more this year. I genuinely think this year we legitimately turn the corner. Aside from all the dead weight we got rid of, we are adding two top four defensemen and two top six forwards. Plus a full season of Vrana (and I maintain he's a considerable improvement over Mantha). AND I think by the end of last season Rasmussen and Zadina were really playing good. I'm super optimistic about this team.

I too am optimistic. 

If Leddy and Tanguay can improve the PP then I think that alone gets you half a dozen more wins. Especially if the goaltending is as advertised. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

10 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I too am optimistic. 

If Leddy and Tanguay can improve the PP then I think that alone gets you half a dozen more wins. Especially if the goaltending is as advertised. 

Totally agree, I definitely think we're a genuinely better team this season. But I also think we were really playing good to close out last season. Pair those things with the fact that a normal schedule means more games against inferior opponents and I think we're in line for a pretty big step up in the "wins" column.

Edited by kipwinger

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Totally agree, I definitely think we're a genuinely better team this season. But I also think we were really playing good to close out last season. Pair those things with the fact that a normal schedule means more games against inferior opponents and I think we're in line for a pretty big step up in the "wins" column.

Fuking right

Also, not to geek out, but imagine if Veleno. Bergrren and Raymond start in the AHL and are Detroit regulars by February. 

Vrana Larkin Zadina

Bertuzzi Suter Raymond

Bergrren -  Rasmussen -  Veleno

Erne - Namestnikov  - Fabbri

:ninja: sheeeeeeet :ninja: