Zadina - Larkin - Mantha

Ryan - Fabbri - Brome

Filppula - Glendening - Gagner

Helm - Nielsen - Erne

Merrill - Hronek

Staal - Stetcher

Nemeth - Djoos

Greiss

Biega recalled from the taxi squad, not sure which defensemen is out but these are how the lines are currently posted up as of today so far, Helm is a game time decision but sounding like he's in. 

SCORE ON THE PP BUMS

LGW!

Hello Red Wings fans!  Glad to see my favorite forum working for now.  Disappointed to see the Wings go down by a goal in the 1st period.

Edit: A goal or two

Edit #2: A goal or 3

Edit #3: A goal or 4

Edited by Y19

why am I watching this after the week I have had?  I live in Austin Texas... check the news in case you've somehow missed what has happened here,

Oh yeah, I am obsessed with these crappy Wings... that's is.  At least it is not a shut out. 

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

why am I watching this after the week I have had?  I live in Austin Texas... check the news in case you've somehow missed what has happened here,

Oh yeah, I am obsessed with these crappy Wings... that's is.  At least it is not a shut out. 

Hope you're staying warm.  Crazy stuff going on in Texas.  :cold2:

we are doing better... temps got above freezing here for the first time in a week.  Snow and ice are starting to melt.  Water sources are contaminated, 12 million of us in the state are on boil water notice.  Hard to do when the power has been out for days on end.  

It will get better.  The trauma and financial ruin will be going on for a long time... so the Wings could at least try to make me happy, right?  :lol:

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

I was gonna say, I hope everything is okay on your end Loo, I wasn't sure how directly you were being impacted but a lot of people are suffering through a major crisis in Texas right now. Glad things are starting to look up as far as the weather at least.

I am fine here... just a bit traumatized by the disregard of our elected officials here... others have it SO much worse than me.  I am not complaining.   I am scared but it;s getting better, thanks