• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/20 GDT - Panthers @ Red Wings - 5:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I will be watching... bounce back game?  I don't expect them to beat FL, but so long as they try, I am still proud of them.

So sad to lose their beloved Cheeka.  Let's win for him, shall we, guys?   LGRW!!!

+1
Win or lose, I just want to see them put up a good fight and play a game they don't need to head home embarrassed about.

Woah! Deke back in? Was not expecting that

8 minutes ago, Austrianwing said:

+1
Win or lose, I just want to see them put up a good fight and play a game they don't need to head home embarrassed about.

Woah! Deke back in? Was not expecting that

It looks like they are running 7 D tonight with DeKeyser back, Merril, Djoos, Hronek, Biega, Staal, and Nemeth are all in this game. I guess they told him he can play, but if he starts feeling like the injury is nagging, they can pull him and run without being shorthanded on D.

I'm really baffled by how Bernier never found a long term starter job on any team he's been on before coming here. He's consistently great, he rarely lets in bad goals and he keeps us in every single game he plays in. I don't get it. 

Yeah, it was better, and happy to see that after last night. I just can't wrap my head around this power-play though. On the rare occasions that they manage to enter the zone and set up, it is just sooo tentative, listless and predictable. I know it isn't exactly a team stacked with offensive superstars, but it is really just amazingly bad even considering the roster. :shocking:

He just blew by Larkin on the celly but then realized Larkin did all the work so he went back in for the hug haha. You love to see it. 

Really though, I like Brome. He’s a gritty little bastard and he scored there because he’s not afraid to play in the hard areas.

Edited by kipwinger

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

He just blew by Larkin on the celly but then realized Larkin did all the work so he went back in for the hug haha. You love to see it. 

Really though, I like Brome. He’s a gritty little bastard and he scored there because he’s not afraid to play in the hard areas.

Get him going, now that he has that first goal out of the way, and Bert comes back, that's a pretty decent top 2 lines of Bert - Larkin - Mantha and Ryan - Fabbri - Brome

If they would pull their head out of their ass and sit our geezer line, we could have something like Namestnikov - Svechnikov - Hirose and Erne - Glendening - Smith and cycle out Helm, Gagner, Filppula, and Nielsen.

Play the kids!

Excellent stuff... Mantha stepping up, Brome with 1st NHL goal.. and Bernier was massive in goal... very good win, they did it for Cheeka.. :)

11 minutes ago, Austrianwing said:

Hahahaha. Love that brief clip of Hronek scowling. He really is a little bit bad-tempered

Honker is crusty... I like him