• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gniwder

Hockey Trade?

Rate this topic

Could there be a hockey trade available?

31 Thoughts

Friedman is putting out in his 31 thoughts that everyone in Nashville is available besides Rinne, Ellis, and Josi,

He's also saying Calgary has been shopping more guys than just Sam Bennett and are looking to make a big change in their room.

I see our trade-able pieces as:

Mantha
Glendening
Ryan

Could we possibly swing a center out of Nashville? Forsberg, Jarnkrok? Or a young Dman like Fabbro?
Something out of Calgary?

They came out today on TSN and said that there has been interest in Glendening, Ryan, and Staal from other teams and the Wings are ready to sell. If we can get anything for Staal, jump on it ASAP.

I'd hate to lose Glendening, if the Wings were a good team he would be a valuable player to have, i'd like to think if they do move him, he could bring in a decent return. If Ryan wants to go to a better team, after showing nothing but heart, drive and hard work on this team, I say let him go and get something in return.

Again, i'm kind of surprised Staal has interest, but jump on the first bag of pucks offered and get him outta here. I'd assume they would have to retain a bit of salary but either way.

I'd be okay with moving Mantha if it made sense, i'm losing faith in how much he actually cares and is giving me the "I don't want to play here anymore" vibes when he's floating out there and seemingly putting forward minimal effort. 

20 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

They came out today on TSN and said that there has been interest in Glendening, Ryan, and Staal from other teams and the Wings are ready to sell. If we can get anything for Staal, jump on it ASAP.

I'd hate to lose Glendening, if the Wings were a good team he would be a valuable player to have, i'd like to think if they do move him, he could bring in a decent return. If Ryan wants to go to a better team, after showing nothing but heart, drive and hard work on this team, I say let him go and get something in return.

Again, i'm kind of surprised Staal has interest, but jump on the first bag of pucks offered and get him outta here. I'd assume they would have to retain a bit of salary but either way.

I'd be okay with moving Mantha if it made sense, i'm losing faith in how much he actually cares and is giving me the "I don't want to play here anymore" vibes when he's floating out there and seemingly putting forward minimal effort. 

Re Mantha: I would like to see a coaching change and see what that can do for his play before we put him on the market. His value isn’t exactly on a all-time-high right now.