• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/23 GDT - Predators at Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I'll wait for the official line projections.  If I see helm on the top line again, I'll be skipping back to back games.

Yeah these lines aren't set in stone, this is what Khan reported were the lines in practice this morning. Obviously I goofed and Larkin is at C on the first line and Mantha on Wing, but Helm was on the 1st with them today. 

29 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I'll wait for the official line projections.  If I see helm on the top line again, I'll be skipping back to back games.

may as well skip all games until Blashill and Co. are no longer destroying these players careers. I haven't watched the last 10 games....at least.

Edited by LeftWinger

I hate to say it, but if I remember correctly, his contract expires at the end of next season. If they bring him back, it's just throwing a giant wrench in the rebuild and the progress of this team. This system does not work. Period. I'm so sick and tired, and extremely bored of the dump and chase, if they happen to get it, put it around the boards to the point. D shoots it, 1 on 5 make it on net without getting blocked. Rinse, repeat. They need new coaching, including Bylsma, they can both go. 

1 hour ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I hate to say it, but if I remember correctly, his contract expires at the end of next season. If they bring him back, it's just throwing a giant wrench in the rebuild and the progress of this team. This system does not work. Period. I'm so sick and tired, and extremely bored of the dump and chase, if they happen to get it, put it around the boards to the point. D shoots it, 1 on 5 make it on net without getting blocked. Rinse, repeat. They need new coaching, including Bylsma, they can both go. 

I believe holland gave him a 2 year deal right before Yzerman took over.

in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I am going to tune in tonight to see what happens. I am kind of perplexed. Nielsen gets waived, gets to play, Svechnikov gets called up, gets to sit.

BTW, Namestikov will certainly enjoy his line mates.

oh, and Helm on the top line? How in THE hell does this coach still have a job?

I've said this before, and I hold to it. I won't judge the crappy play by players or blame them for anything until we get a real coach in here to show these guys a real game plan and plays. 

That being said, I want to extend my apologies to Jonathan Ericsson for being so hard on him the last few years. I now know who was really to blame.

Edited by LeftWinger