• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

2/23 GDT - Predators at Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

16 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

one thing worse than "Dump and Chase" is that STUPID drop pass on the PP rush....

Ugh! It's been driving me nuts watching that. I mean, a drop back could work, but if it's going sixty+ feet back to someone standing pretty much motionless, you are accomplishing less than nothing.

17 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Yay! We're tied for last in the league! Finally!

Besides Vancouver who have played 23 games, the Wings are 2nd in the league for most games played along with Ottawa so they have the upper hand at being in last place on top of it. 4th overall pick here we come.

7 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Besides Vancouver who have played 23 games, the Wings are 2nd in the league for most games played along with Ottawa so they have the upper hand at being in last place on top of it. 4th overall pick here we come.

If you sort the standings by P% both Ottawa and Detroit lies at .310, Vancouver is at .391. Vancouver also have 3 more wins than Detroit in only 2 more games played. 

The next three teams counting from the bottom is Anaheim(.400), Buffalo(.438) and NYR(.441). All have one more win in fewer games played.

I don't see us crawling out of the bottom-two any time soon. The Wings is the worst team in the league, sad but true.