• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gniwder

Red Wings Brass Believes This Will Be An Extended Rebuild

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

It won't take 3 months for Wallstedts stock to drop that far. His playoff numbers for Lulea were abysmal and now they're eliminated lol. Guys a hack.

It's cool if you don't like the ladies broman, but I cannot travel to Canada right now cause of the scamdemic

Yes keep spewing more nonsense

Lmao yes Now i dont like women cause i wont spend $ for flights around the world to have my dong touched ... your down for that go for it im sure you guys will have a good old time when the scamdemic ends ... till then there’s always alcohol

8 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Lmao yes Now i dont like women cause i wont spend $ for flights around the world to have my dong touched ... your down for that go for it im sure you guys will have a good old time when the scamdemic ends ... till then there’s always alcohol

The more you describe this lifestyle of mine, the more baller it sounds.

9 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Playoff stats are nonsense now? Bury your head in the sand if you like... I prefer to bury my head in ladies booobaass

7 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

The more you describe this lifestyle of mine, the more baller it sounds.

You’d think that

6 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Playoff stats are nonsense now? Bury your head in the sand if you like... I prefer to bury my head in ladies booobaass

What playoff stats? His 1 start? So you write off an 18 yr old goalie in a mens league after 1 playoff start? Lmao  ... you should go run an nhl club with that knowledge of yours

you’ll be burying your head in boobies with your buddy for the low low price of $499

this was fun , later

1 hour ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You’d think that

What playoff stats? His 1 start? So you write off an 18 yr old goalie in a mens league after 1 playoff start? Lmao  ... you should go run an nhl club with that knowledge of yours

you’ll be burying your head in boobies with your buddy for the low low price of $499

this was fun , later

Thats the sad part. Walstedt got outplayed by an undrafted goalie and didnt get leaned on in the playoffs. The 2 games he did get rolled he was awful too.

My friend weve been over this. You can lose ur virginity for A LOT cheaper than 500. No wonder u cant afford the lifestyle. 

No one mentioning kent Johnson. Iam really feeling this kid. Playing in michigan atm and hes from half hour away from me here near my city. British Columbia. This kid looks so dynamic and IQ seems very high. He is an centremen and we need those. I'd be stoked with johnson and cossa. Even though I'm quietly high on Carter gylander. First time writing here and I been reading this forums since 2004 lol 

4 minutes ago, Lgrws9119 said:

No one mentioning kent Johnson. Iam really feeling this kid. Playing in michigan atm and hes from half hour away from me here near my city. British Columbia. This kid looks so dynamic and IQ seems very high. He is an centremen and we need those. I'd be stoked with johnson and cossa. Even though I'm quietly high on Carter gylander. First time writing here and I been reading this forums since 2004 lol 

Comment more ya dingus

Johnson is who i want with the 1st pick. I advocate D only cause i dont trust myself and folks say D is good this year. 

Johnson and Cossa would be orgasmic. Instantly shore up the C and G positions. I do think our D crop is already pretty good. Seider is already so good its insane. 

15 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Comment more ya dingus

Johnson is who i want with the 1st pick. I advocate D only cause i dont trust myself and folks say D is good this year. 

Johnson and Cossa would be orgasmic. Instantly shore up the C and G positions. I do think our D crop is already pretty good. Seider is already so good its insane. 

It's tough because this year is defense-heavy, but next year is center-heavy. Imagine having Owen Power to pair with Seider. That would excite me more than a lady of the night. 

Gonna be a wild one. Lots of talent will drop due to lack of scouting. Best year for Kucherov/Point type of luck. Especially with five picks in the first two rounds.

1 hour ago, Gniwder said:

Thats the sad part. Walstedt got outplayed by an undrafted goalie and didnt get leaned on in the playoffs. The 2 games he did get rolled he was awful too.

My friend weve been over this. You can lose ur virginity for A LOT cheaper than 500. No wonder u cant afford the lifestyle. 

The kid is 18 in a mens league  you make it sound like thats a normal occurrence .... teams usually always go with the veterans , lucas raymond was mostly on the 4th line 

ahhh this all makes so much sense now why your so supportive of all this nonsense , thats how you lost your virginity In 1995 for 50$  Huh , but unless you wanna get something better than someone in your street corner you’ll likely gonna have to spend alot more than 50$ these days but i can tell thats not something that bothers you just so long as her titties are bigger than yours

12 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

The kid is 18 in a mens league  you make it sound like thats a normal occurrence .... teams usually always go with the veterans , lucas raymond was mostly on the 4th line 

ahhh this all makes so much sense now why your so supportive of all this nonsense , thats how you lost your virginity In 1995 for 50$  Huh , but unless you wanna get something better than someone in your street corner you’ll likely gonna have to spend alot more than 50$ these days but i can tell thats not something that bothers you just so long as her titties are bigger than yours

Brah I was 4 years old in 1995....

But seriously your pricing is retarded. If you're paying chicks 500 STOP NOW. I don't care how ugly u r, u can pay much less. 300 max.

1 hour ago, Gniwder said:

Comment more ya dingus

Ya sure would be! Seider makes me wana buy his Jersey before he even steps on the ice as a red wing. Love him alot already. But ya power and seider on one team would loook good to with alot of centremen going next year. It's going to be tough. And cossa is starting to interest me alot. 

1 minute ago, Lgrws9119 said:

Ya sure would be! Seider makes me wana buy his Jersey before he even steps on the ice as a red wing. Love him alot already. But ya power and seider on one team would loook good to with alot of centremen going next year. It's going to be tough. And cossa is starting to interest me alot. 

Seider is the first player where I think you woundnt look stupid getting his number early. Lotta folks did that with Larkin. Just wait for him to get a number with the Wings. I'm guessing Yzerman is going to give him his perma number on day 1. He's now worn 53 for Mannheim, Rogle, Griffins, and Wings training camp. I think its safe to say if u get 53 ur good...

3 hours ago, Gniwder said:

Seider is the first player where I think you woundnt look stupid getting his number early. Lotta folks did that with Larkin. Just wait for him to get a number with the Wings. I'm guessing Yzerman is going to give him his perma number on day 1. He's now worn 53 for Mannheim, Rogle, Griffins, and Wings training camp. I think its safe to say if u get 53 ur good...

Yeap! 53 I'm sure. And this is probably jsut too much man love for the kid but even that number just suits him so well. The kids got the flow all around. Anti tuomisto I can already picture wearing number 3 if he pans out. Anyways enuff of my bs lol

6 hours ago, Lgrws9119 said:

Yeap! 53 I'm sure. And this is probably jsut too much man love for the kid but even that number just suits him so well. The kids got the flow all around. Anti tuomisto I can already picture wearing number 3 if he pans out. Anyways enuff of my bs lol

#53 is the inverse of legendary Red Wing #35 Jimmy Howard

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, Gniwder said:

Brah I was 4 years old in 1995....

But seriously your pricing is retarded. If you're paying chicks 500 STOP NOW. I don't care how ugly u r, u can pay much less. 300 max.

Hey We cant all be as fortunate as yourself and have such low self esteem to accept 50$ hook ups with toothless crackheads ... to each his own

17 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Craig Button compares the style of Cossa to Vaselevski. Yzerman gonna follow that TB blueprint and somehow get Cossa with the Caps pick. Power/Eklund and Cossa, round one. 

This would be optimal... I'm quite high on Cossa... goalies are voodoo but at this point, I think it's worth a gamble with the Caps pick... I'd even get a bit more bold and trade up using the caps pick and our latest 2nd rounder or our own 3rd rounder. 

Also has anyone heard anything about Petruzzelli?

6 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Hey We cant all be as fortunate as yourself and have such low self esteem to accept 50$ hook ups with toothless crackheads ... to each his own

$50 crack heads will service you better than $500 wannabe models. Your welcome.

2 hours ago, mackel said:

This would be optimal... I'm quite high on Cossa... goalies are voodoo but at this point, I think it's worth a gamble with the Caps pick... I'd even get a bit more bold and trade up using the caps pick and our latest 2nd rounder or our own 3rd rounder. 

I expect him to get signed to play with the Griffins this offseason. Otherwise no news.

4 hours ago, mackel said:

Yeah I'm all for trading up if that is what it takes as well. I was high on Cossa for a while, especially when he was ranked in the 30s. It'll now likely take the caps pick plus our own second to get him, but I'm still all for that. His ability and size combination doesn't come around often. 

4 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Yeah I'm all for trading up if that is what it takes as well. I was high on Cossa for a while, especially when he was ranked in the 30s. It'll now likely take the caps pick plus our own second to get him, but I'm still all for that. His ability and size combination doesn't come around often. 

If the Caps get outed in the first round of the playoffs, where does that pick fall? Somewhere around 20?

Just now, Akakabuto said:

If the Caps get outed in the first round of the playoffs, where does that pick fall? Somewhere around 20?

Yes, so there is hope that we can get Cossa 17-20 or so, if they are knocked out early enough. Fingers crossed the meet NYI in round one. They'd be ripe for the upset. 

37 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

We need the caps not to win the division cause if they do they  can still be high enough so tonights game is huge , then we need a 1st round exit

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2wNJGocosnpT7ZhTHX7DYX?si=tsMnC-EsTI6ahMZzgbr55Q

Great podcast ... 32:50 mark hakan andersson mentions simon robertsson so he seems pretty high on the kid and if we pass on a european player with our first pick i’d say theres a very good chance we’ll take him

34 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

We need the caps not to win the division cause if they do they  can still be high enough so tonights game is huge , then we need a 1st round exit

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2wNJGocosnpT7ZhTHX7DYX?si=tsMnC-EsTI6ahMZzgbr55Q

Great podcast ... 32:50 mark hakan andersson mentions simon robertsson so he seems pretty high on the kid and if we pass on a european player with our first pick i’d say theres a very good chance we’ll take him

Didn't Håkan get the memo that we have no need for more wingers?

Of course it will because we keep getting screwed in the lottery, Pretty sad when a Rangers team with 79 points gets the #1 overall pick. Bettman special. 

18 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Didn't Håkan get the memo that we have no need for more wingers?

Our Forward and Defense core is looking better and better, We just need that franchise Goalie now.

6 hours ago, mackel said:

I know Helene St James had interviewed Keith Petruzzelli and he's 100% committed in signing with Detroit.