No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gniwder

4/29 - Say Something Nice About Jeff GDT - Wings @ Canes - 7PM EDT

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

That Vrana goal was bitter sweet. 

Sweet because it was sweet.

Bitter because it serves as a reminder of how ******* miserably starved for skill this team is. 

I'm not feeling too depressed about things right now. I think our younger players, currently on this team, are suffering from a combination of just not quite putting it together yet, and lack of surrounding support.

Looking at how Veleno's season in the SHL is translating onto NHL ice is making me feel pretty positive about our other prospects there, never even mind Seider. I don't expect him to really dominate next season, but I would be shocked if he was not a good NHL defenseman from game one...

Ugh... Cringe!
Skate to the junk for DeKeyser :shocking:

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I'd be a lot more confident with a different direction behind the bench.

I really like how the team plays under Blashill. We are playing top teams REALLY tough. Add Larkin, Bert, Fabbri, and Seider to the lineup tonight and we probably win that game. The system is good, the guys are playing the right way. We just need talent.

Just now, kipwinger said:

I really like how the team plays under Blashill. We are playing top teams REALLY tough. Add Larkin, Bert, Fabbri, and Seider to the lineup tonight and we probably win that game. The system is good, the guys are playing the right way. We just need talent.

I'm still still on the bandwagon of getting sumthin new and shiny...I guess I've gotten tired of watching what looked like unprepared teams taking the ice on a regular basis.

35 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

And with this, the OP's ironic thread title request has been sincerely fulfilled! 

8 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Am I the only one who thinks we are going to be good next year?

You're not alone. Some health luck plus Seider and maybe Raymond. I also think we have to keep Bernie around. I don't think finishing ~20th is out of the question. 

I know some are excited about the prospect of Wright or Bedard. No damn chance we are bad enough for that without some NYR luck. And with the lotto changes, that is significantly less likely. 

52 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Blasill better let Seider be Seider. No matter how the Wings do in the standings, next year will be (more) fun if The Perfect German gets to play his game 

In all fairness, Seider plays a pretty elite defensive game who puts up his points without cheating on offense. He will be Blash's fav. 

59 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTve3JATZtZfdr3PfoKrxV

Now lets see Gniwders dubs

12 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

In all fairness, Seider plays a pretty elite defensive game who puts up his points without cheating on offense. He will be Blash's fav. 

Just none of that passive non-eventfull s***. Shop status=wrecked needs to be activated. 

Edited by Akakabuto

8 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Now lets see Gniwders dubs

Just none of that passive non-eventfull s***. Shop status=wrecked needs to be activated. 

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

We're one of the lowest hitting teams

"Mo I liked that play where you literally killed the other teams best player and single-handedly ended a scoring rush, but the video coach reviewed it and said those shenanigans took you slightly out of position. Don't let it happen again." 

Edited by Gniwder

Just now, Gniwder said:

"Mo I liked that play where you literally killed the other teams best player and single-handedly ended a scoring rush, but the video coach reviewed it and said those shenanigans took you slightly out of position. Don't let it happen again." 

"400 posts"

Impressive

1 hour ago, Gniwder said:

Next season we were one lowest hitting teams and you forgot that he almost never is out of position.

Edited by ely s