• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The 91 of Ryans

BLASHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Rate this topic

38 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Do you need a youtube account or can you post anonymously?

I think google account which is youtube. i dont think they allow anons anymore

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

I think google account which is youtube. i dont think they allow anons anymore

But the google account has my real name. That wont do with all the superdank ASCII memes I have saved for the chat

Svech signed AGAIN - this time by the Sharks.

This kid continues to find work, and yet we were more interested in playing Givani Smith, Sam Gagner, Carter Rowney, and Adam Erne. Trashill actually ruined this kid, and Yzerman's perspective on him by never playing him.

He was better than our entire 4th line last year, and he's probably still better than most of our 4th line this year. Beside maybe Sunnyquist.

Would have liked to see what Lalonde could do with him. But oh well I guess. SY decided to f*** around with blash for way too long...

9 hours ago, bIueadams said:

This kid continues to find work, and yet we were more interested in playing Givani Smith, Sam Gagner, Carter Rowney, and Adam Erne. Trashill actually ruined this kid, and Yzerman's perspective on him by never playing him.

He was better than our entire 4th line last year, and he's probably still better than most of our 4th line this year. Beside maybe Sunnyquist.

Would have liked to see what Lalonde could do with him. But oh well I guess. SY decided to f*** around with blash for way too long...

im singing Frozen songs

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Would love Svech in the bottom 6.

Thank you. This kid got the roughest shake out of any 1st rounder I've ever seen. And no one seems to care. He's actually decent. Not his brother obvi, but way better than Carter ******* Rowney and Gagner and Smith.

On 9/7/2022 at 12:23 AM, bIueadams said:

Svechnikov sucks man. Sorry to break it to you. Cholowski and Frk continue to find work as well, who cares?

5 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Svechnikov sucks man. Sorry to break it to you. Cholowski and Frk continue to find work as well, who cares?

Cholo and Frk continue to find work in the AHL. Svech is a legit NHLer.

Our third line should read: Svechnikov - Suter - Kubalik

He' better than Zadina.

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

He' better than Zadina.

Not so fast. Svech has plateaued. Zadina might still get better. I wouldnt replace Zadina with Svech. I would replace Erne or Smith with Svech.

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Not so fast. Svech has plateaued. Zadina might still get better. I wouldnt replace Zadina with Svech. I would replace Erne or Smith with Svech.

I would replace 26 year old Zadina with 19 year old Svech...

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Uh, what?

Do I need to describe how bad Zadina is again? He's literally a negative to the team. We'd do better icing Derek Meech at his forward position. 

3 hours ago, bIueadams said:

He' better than Zadina.

You realize Svech has a two-way contract from SJ right?

Oh would you look at that - Svech still has an NHL job - Even though Bobby Ryan, Filppula, Smith, Panik, Nielsen, and Hirose - all guys that Blash benched Svech in favor of - don't. Interesting. 

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

Oh would you look at that - Svech still has an NHL job - Even though Bobby Ryan, Filppula, Smith, Panik, Nielsen, and Hirose - all guys that Blash benched Svech in favor of - don't. Interesting. 

and hanging on by a thread .....

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/sharks-evgeny-svechnikov-clears-waivers-stays-with-sharks/#:~:text=Svechnikov has cleared waivers%2C but,that option at this time.