• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Scott R Lucidi

2022 Draft / UFA

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

What's the jist? Complete player?

uses his size to protect the puck, soft hands, great shot, high end offensive potential, creates havoc in front of the net, can score many different ways, good vision and passing, dangerous playmaker.

needs some work on his defensive game and skating. but despite not being the fastest skater, always manages to "get there"

he is basically the anti Ras

3 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

uses his size to protect the puck, soft hands, great shot, high end offensive potential, creates havoc in front of the net, can score many different ways, good vision and passing, dangerous playmaker.

needs some work on his defensive game and skating. but despite not being the fastest skater, always manages to "get there"

he is basically the anti Ras

Big Ras will eat Geekie

What about Vincent Trochek? He might be available for around $5.5-6m on a two probably three year deal. Carolina will have a hard time to extend or resign him. He could be a good stop gap until this year´s center picks are ready and he would be an immidiate upgrade to Suter.

Bert Larkin Raymond

Vrana Trochek Fabbri

Erne Suter Zadina

Veleno Stephens Berggren

Ras and I wouldn´t be surprised to see Namestikov and Gagner again

5 hours ago, ely s said:

What about Vincent Trochek? He might be available for around $5.5-6m on a two probably three year deal. Carolina will have a hard time to extend or resign him. He could be a good stop gap until this year´s center picks are ready and he would be an immidiate upgrade to Suter.

Bert Larkin Raymond

Vrana Trochek Fabbri

Erne Suter Zadina

Veleno Stephens Berggren

Stephens is an RFA at the end of the season. If SY re-signs him, I think Gagner is gone. Also, it depends on what they do with Givani Smith. If he is on the roster next year, there will be no room for Namestnikov.

My guess is, all the forwards return except Gagner and Rowney. Smith gets waived to bring up Berggren.

17 hours ago, ely s said:

Bert Larkin Raymond

Vrana Trochek Fabbri

Erne Suter Zadina

Veleno Stephens Berggren

Trocheck is RH as well. Definitely on my list.

When Kane is gone, San Jose will have enough space to keep Hertl. They can afford to give him $7m 8 year contract, I don´t see a chance that SY is prepared to pay anything like that.

Kane sat out last night so he probably will be gone soon.

1 hour ago, ely s said:

When Kane is gone, San Jose will have enough space to keep Hertl. They can afford to give him $7m 8 year contract, I don´t see a chance that SY is prepared to pay anything like that.

Kane sat out last night so he probably will be gone soon.

Probably had fake covid to go along with his fake vax card....

4 hours ago, redw1ngs said:

Bert-Larks-Rayzor
Vrana-Hertl-Zadina
Fabbri-Suter-Bergren
Ras-Veleno-Erne
Smith/Stephens

Edvinsson-Seider
Zadorov-Hronek
Johansson-Lindstrom
Oesterle

Ned
Campbell

People seem to have Zadina on their 2nd or 3rd line for next season....

I'm a well known Zadina realist (aka Zadina hater by the slappies) but I truly believe he'll be delt at the draft possibly with our 1st and other pieces for a 1A/B center to compliment Larkin.

It's time to sell on Zadina before his change of scenery (reclamation project) value completely evaporates. 

1 hour ago, mackel said:

I'm a well known Zadina realist (aka Zadina hater by the slappies) but I truly believe he'll be delt at the draft possibly with our 1st and other pieces for a 1A/B center to compliment Larkin.

It's time to sell on Zadina before his change of scenery (reclamation project) value completely evaporates. 

Im hoping he hits a hot streak and we can unload him in the midst of it.  

On 12/22/2021 at 3:25 PM, mackel said:

Remember how much heat we took for noticing Zadina sucks and being honest enough to say it?

It's almost like we knew what we were talking about.

Crazy.

12 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Remember how much heat we took for noticing Zadina sucks and being honest enough to say it?

It's almost like we knew what we were talking about.

Crazy.

Don't worry... I'm sure the revisionist history is being crafted as we speak...