• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

SIGNED: Pius Suter 2 years $3.25M AAV

Rate this topic

42 minutes ago, amato said:

That's the exact line I had in mind (Or Gagner if Namestnikov is fourth line center).

Rasmussen is not a rookie anymore. He's over 100 games played at this point. He is young though, for sure; and while I do understand your point, I think pairing him and Veleno with a vet will be great for them and their development. They could learn a lot, and third line minutes can be planned out against weaker opponents lines to "shelter" them some.

There will be mistakes and growing pains, I'm sure. But we can afford that at this point in time. Not saying it'd be a season long line or anything (few really are with blash running things), but it seems like a solid starting point for Veleno if he proves he's ready for the NHL through camp and preseason. 

I also like this plan but would rather Veleno and Fabbri switch spots, then put Veleno at center on that third line. Obviously camp and such will give us a better indication of who will be at center. But it feels great to have some depth and options behind Larkin. FINALLY!!!!!

Fixed it