• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

2021 Training Camp, PTO's, Pre-Season Chat

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

My friend - you need to ask Santa for a new sarcasm meter.

Unless you're jewish...

Oh I get it. You're not a bigot, you just think ethnic slurs are hilarious? My mistake. I'm sure you're a real crack up around the office.

I mean, you do you, but I'd probably just stick to hockey on the hockey forum. Barring that, maybe read a book or something? At least then you'd have something more interesting to talk about than what you've put forward today. But that's just me.

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Oh I get it. You're not a bigot, you just think ethnic slurs are hilarious? My mistake. I'm sure you're a real crack up around the office.

I mean, you do you, but I'd probably just stick to hockey on the hockey forum. Barring that, maybe read a book or something? At least then you'd have something more interesting to talk about than what you've put forward today. But that's just me.

Why would I want to read a book when I can read your posts all day?

#enlightened

Just now, F.Michael said:

Why would I want to read a book when I can read your posts all day?

#enlightened

I've sure you can think of about a million excuses not to educate yourself. But that's a different discussion.

I notice that you keep insinuating that I'm elitist or that I think I'm better than you. Let me clear the air. I definitely am. And I definitely do think I'm better than someone who hides behind the internet's anonymity, saying obnoxious things, in a misguided (and pathetic) attempt to be edgy.

Here's the worst part, I've spoken to you before and you seem like an otherwise decent enough guy. But here you are quadrupling down on being an idiot because I called you out for saying something you'd never in a million years say a real person in real life. You could do better, but instead you'd rather embrace being the lowest common denominator. Presumably because admitting "yeah I'm a dummy for that comment" and deleting it is embarrassing and hard.

What's that thing we teach kids about doing the right thing when nobody is looking? By that (incredibly modest) standard you're a f*cking failure today.

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I've sure you can think of about a million excuses not to educate yourself. But that's a different discussion.

I notice that you keep insinuating that I'm elitist or that I think I'm better than you. Let me clear the air. I definitely am. And I definitely do think I'm better than someone who hides behind the internet's anonymity, saying obnoxious things, in a misguided (and pathetic) attempt to be edgy.

Here's the worst part, I've spoken to you before and you seem like an otherwise decent enough guy. But here you are quadrupling down on being an idiot because I called you out for saying something you'd never in a million years say a real person in real life. You could do better, but instead you'd rather embrace being the lowest common denominator. Presumably because admitting "yeah I'm a dummy for that comment" and deleting it is embarrassing and hard.

What's that thing we teach kids about doing the right thing when nobody is looking? By that (incredibly modest) standard you're a f*cking failure today.

I'd swear the KIp I know is smart enough and would recognize that I'm just f-ing around...I'm beginning to think that this isn't Kip...Seems a bit more knee-jerk reaction for the Kip we all know and love...

KRSMITH - is that you ???

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'd swear the KIp I know is smart enough and would recognize that I'm just f-ing around...I'm beginning to think that this isn't Kip...Seems a bit more knee-jerk reaction for the Kip we all know and love...

KRSMITH - is that you ???

I guess I'm confused by two things:

I've never understood why dorky edgelords (like you) spend all their time saying things on the internet specifically because they ruffle feathers, and then throw their hands up and act like a victims when someone responds exactly the way they hoped someone would respond.

Why not just own it? Why not say "I think being obnoxious and mildly insulting is funny and I love irritating people who have a better sense of decency than I do"?

That's basically what CRL does. And at least he's honest. But here you are acting just like him but without the balls to embrace it. Just be what you are man. Or, alternatively, be better.

3 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I guess I'm confused by two things:

I've never understood why dorky edgelords (like you) spend all their time saying things on the internet specifically because they ruffle feathers, and then throw their hands up and act like a victims when someone responds exactly the way they hoped someone would respond.

Why not just own it? Why not say "I think being obnoxious and mildly insulting is funny and I love irritating people who have a better sense of decency than I do"?

That's basically what CRL does. And at least he's honest. But here you are acting just like him but without the balls to embrace it. Just be what you are man. Or, alternatively, be better.

I'm confused by 2 things as well...

1) How has KRS hacked into Kips login ?

2) Why all the name calling (dorky, idiot, bigot, dipsh*t, trashy, dumb*ss ) ?  I know the real Kip is better than that - much more civil.

Where is Matt when you need him...

Just now, F.Michael said:

I'm confused by 2 things as well...

1) How has KRS hacked into Kips login ?

2) Why all the name calling (dorky, idiot, bigot, dipsh*t, trashy, dumb*ss ) ?  I know the real Kip is better than that - much more civil.

Where is Matt when you need him...

Lol, go ahead and tell on me. I'll gladly take a ban to prove that you're both obnoxious AND a p*ssy.

F.Michael: Matt! Kip was being mean to me!

Matt: There there, tell me what happened?

F.Micheal: Well, I was using ethnic slurs because I thought it was funny and perfectly okay and then Kip said I was dumb and trashy for doing so.

Matt: *Hands over a tissue* I can see how you'd be put out by that. I mean, in 2021 America nobody should expect to be treated like a scumbag for saying scumbaggy things. I'll ban him for you.

F.Michael: Thanks Daddy.

15 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Smith has to be on the roster or they will lose him on waivers. Ryan will be on the Wings roster if signed. Veleno is also making a case to be on the roster. If any if those 2 are on the roster, Raymond won't be. Witkowski and Hirose will be in GR.

Honestly, I don't see a need to rush him into the NHL. My biggest fear is seeing him get demolished by bigger, stronger players. My personal preference is for him to play in GR this season and bulk up for next year.

Bert Larkin Zadina

Fabbri Suter Ryan

Veleno Ras Erne

Namaste Gagner Smith

Stephens

How I think it ends up to start the season

No need to rush Raymond, but I don't think you've really refuted the idea that there's a spot available for him, if he earns it. My lineup checks out.

Bertuzzi  Larkin  Zadina
Fabbri  Suter  Raymond
Veleno  Rasmussen  Namestnikov
Erne  Stephens  Gagner
(Rowney, Smith)

If Bertuzzi gets traded, things get *very* interesting.

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Lol, go ahead and tell on me. I'll gladly take a ban to prove that you're both obnoxious AND a p*ssy.

F.Michael: Matt! Kip was being mean to me!

Matt: There there, tell me what happened?

F.Micheal: Well, I was using ethnic slurs because I thought it  was funny and perfectly okay and then Kip said I was dumb and trashy for doing so.

Matt: *Hands over a tissue* I can see how you'd be put out by that. I mean, in 2021 America nobody should expect to be treated like a scumbag for saying scumbaggy things. I'll ban him for you.

F.Michael: Thanks Daddy.

Mind if I copy/paste this?

Edited by F.Michael

Just now, kipwinger said:

Do what you gotta do big boy. Hopefully you're texting it to your wife and mother so they can be super proud of you for your efforts today.

I'm gonna mark it down on my calendar...The day that I got Kip - err - KRS all riled up over nothing.

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I'm gonna mark it down on my calendar...The day that I got Kip - err - KRS all riled up over nothing.

Again, you should definitely pat yourself on the back. You were your best self today.

10 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Early 2020 Wings fans: Bertuzzi is my favorite player. Moxy, Grit, Attitude, Balls. Heart and soul of this team.

Early 2021 Wings fans: NOOOOO WHY WONT U TAKE THE POKE GITTT OUT

Holy s***, just when you think Tyler's cahonas couldn't get any bigger they DOUBLE in size. 

Bertuzzi is based. In fact I call him Basedtuzzi. And Yzerman is based for respecting his based decision. Not going anywhere. Especially with Vrana out. Give #59 the A.

Early 2020 Wings fans (admire Mantha Larkin Bert): low bar

Early 2021 Wings fans (now I git Seider Raymond Edvinsson Cossa): GTFO early 2020

41 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Early 2020 Wings fans (admire Mantha Larkin Bert): low bar

Early 2021 Wings fans (now I git Seider Raymond Edvinsson Cossa): GTFO early 2020

In our defense, Matha Larkin Bert are lazy and they suck.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

No need to rush Raymond, but I don't think you've really refuted the idea that there's a spot available for him, if he earns it. My lineup checks out.

Bertuzzi  Larkin  Zadina
Fabbri  Suter  Raymond
Veleno  Rasmussen  Namestnikov
Erne  Stephens  Gagner
(Rowney, Smith)

If Bertuzzi gets traded, things get *very* interesting.

If they don't sign Ryan OR trade Bertuzzi, then Raymond has to be there by default.

58 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Early 2020 Wings fans: Bertuzzi is my favorite player. Moxy, Grit, Attitude, Balls. Heart and soul of this team.

Early 2021 Wings fans: NOOOOO WHY WONT U TAKE THE POKE GITTT OUT

Holy s***, just when you think Tyler's cahonas couldn't get any bigger they DOUBLE in size. 

Bertuzzi is based. In fact I call him Basedtuzzi. And Yzerman is based for respecting his based decision. Not going anywhere. Especially with Vrana out. Give #59 the A.

Problem is, Bert's personal choice doesn't just hurt himself (financially), it also hurts the team by having a top line F out. 

Why they can't make exceptions for players with naturalized immunity or frequent testing is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Then we should ditch Larkin, Fabbri, and Vrana probably too, no?

Lets not be coy... the reason Bertuzzi is on the trade block in the minds of fans isn't because of new toys. It's because he's the bad no-vax man.

Fans have been told Bertuzzi has been on the trade block for the better part of a year. They just found out his position on vaccines a few weeks ago.

15 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Wings get to rest Bertuzzi and save money during this. They're not paying him for what he misses. And it's not like this is a playoff year. What's the issue other than him having a minority opinion on a controversial health topic?

Yeah and now he's fersure toast right?

If I told my boss I'm only working 88% of rainy season I'd be toast too. 

Hot take: anti vaxers are cowards. 

19 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Wings get to rest Bertuzzi and save money during this. They're not paying him for what he misses. And it's not like this is a playoff year. What's the issue other than him having a minority opinion on a controversial health topic?

Yeah and now he's fersure toast right?

I'm on record multiple times saying that he was "fersure toast" when he took the team to arbitration a year ago. So whatever narrative you're pushing is a bit misplaced. Truth is Bertuzzi has been on the block for quite a while. Not surprising that it would come up again when fans found out he's essentially opting out of 8-10 games this year.

And for the record, fans have speculated about ALL of Larkin, Vrana, and Fabbri getting traded too.

25 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

And if you're boss told you you need to take ivermectin to travel into American waters (roughly 12% of the rainy season) would you lock step? Or simply forgo that pay?

I don't think his antivax status affects him being traded at all.

But I think it's fun that we have antivax bad man on the team fersure.

From a pure hockey fan perspective I don't think it's fun at all. I think it sucks. 

40 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

What, like we were gonna make waves this year if Bertuzzi plays those 9 games?

I love that Bert is literally putting his money where his mouth is and risking public fan backlash. If that's cowardly by your standards, do you I guess. I think his swagger is reaching new heights.

You call him a hero or whatever. 

Pure speculation on my part, but he's probably just a silly nut. Simple as that. 

Like if Braveheart thought he was actually fighting for freedom from the bagpipes or something.