• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Akakabuto

21-22 Season opener vs TBL (7:30pm)

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, Wings3:16 said:

Come on Zadina...do stuff

He's busting, what more can you expect...

The reffing in this game was completely one sided after the Larkin incident.  Tampa was gifted this by the zebras.

Lil Bert = Love that boy....looks like he just came down from the West VA mountains....

Result = massive SUCKAGE especially having to listen to Bolts announcers

Entertainment Level = MASSIVE

Hope for rest of year = OVERWHELMING if they are this entertaining each game( ya I know probably not but then again Bert is on pace for like what 288 goals)

1 minute ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Lil Bert = Love that boy....looks like he just came down from the West VA mountains....

Result = massive SUCKAGE especially having to listen to Bolts announcers

Entertainment Level = MASSIVE

Hope for rest of year = OVERWHELMING if they are this entertaining each game( ya I know probably not but then again Bert is on pace for like what 288 goals)

Yea I had to watch the bolts feed too... which sucked since it was OUR home opener... that's a dick move by the NHL centerice folks.

11 minutes ago, mackel said:

Yea I had to watch the bolts feed too... which sucked since it was OUR home opener... that's a dick move by the NHL centerice folks.

yeah I checked both of the feeds and both were Bolts. I just figured they think I am in Atlanta therefore I am a Bolts fan?

Wings had a lot of mistakes, but played a heckava game!!! One they should have won!

Bert is fearless!!

I felt the refs let the UFC enter the game entirely too much! 

ESPN+ had both feeds. 

Edited by cwilson

1 hour ago, cwilson said:

Wings had a lot of mistakes, but played a heckava game!!! One they should have won!

Bert is fearless!!

I felt the refs let the UFC enter the game entirely too much! 

ESPN+ had both feeds. 

Next time the Wings face the Bolts we need a few guys that can make their life hell.

Larkin's play

Stamkos called it a sucker punch.

Blashill said it should have been a 2 minute penalty. 

Unbiased opinion from Craig Button: Joseph "needs" to get 2 games for the hit, Larkin should face no additional discipline, and the match penalty he received last night wss excessive 

https://www.tsn.ca/video/button-on-joseph-hit-he-needs-a-two-game-suspension~2301452

Suspension coming

6 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Dylan is an idiot.

Joseph delivers a dirty hit. He lays on the ice "hurt" for all of a half second, then stands up with REEEEE rage and suckers the guy with his glove on.

Joseph - not an idiot - goes down from the sucker and milks it for all it's worth. You can even watch him pick his head up from his hands to look and see if anyone's watching before burying his head again to go back to milking it.

Result: Larkin has to leave the game, Joseph plays on.

Kudos to Larkin for standing up like a man, but sperging out like that was cringey and dumb. Needs to act like less of an R-slur and do the proper thing and drop the gloves and grab Joseph.

I agree Larkin is an idiot. And also that Tampa are a seasoned group that know how to play the banjo and the Wings are mostly adolescent noobs. Whattaya do? 

Just now, BarkBurgerman said:

Stay down. If the whistle doesn't come fight without behaving like a wiener or play on.

Question is, does Tuzzi go super saiyan mode without Larkin sparking that?

Agreed and Who knows?

We should be talking about other things though I guess

1. Pathetic faceoff %

2. Brutal PK 

3. DeKeyser

I feel like fixing 1 and benching 3 will improve 2

These things had more of an impact on the game than anything else really. 

wow, what a game! not even mad at the loss.. we showed we can score with the best of them.

Larkin getting the boot while Joseph got nothing was complete bulls***. Would've liked to see Smith beat his face in. 

Larkin, Joseph, and the entire officiating crew should be under review after that game... holy trigger happy whistles and inconsistent calls. 

Hopefully tomorrow's game is that exciting. I'll be there :D 

My thoughts:

1. We outplayed the defending Stanley Cup champs for the whole game. Two stupid penalties completely undermined a really solid effort by our boys.

2. Dekeyser is a millstone around the neck of Hronek, who is asked (again) to do everything whenever he's on the ice. Liked the 3rd pair though.

3. We are one Larkin injury away from an abysmal season. Turns out that not developing a decent center since 2015 is maybe a problem.

4. Loved the 2nd and 3rd lines. But that 4th line?  Woof.

Let's look on the bright side Larkin didn't break his hand when he smacked Joseph. He stood up for himself granted he layed there for a sec which makes me wonder if he was doing a quick inventory that all things felt right. Then he got pissed cause it was the first game back for him. 

Dach was folded up like laundry at the dry cleaners on this video. 

https://www.nhl.com/video/landeskog-suspended-for-boarding/t-277440360/c-9151155

15 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

As much as I was on him about losing his cool, I secretly hope he swings a stick at Jenner's head, Bertuzzi laughs at Werenski for getting poked, Zadina calls Domi a worthless midget, and Seider f***s Laine's mom. 

2020_A_Trump_802_Baddies.gif

There is a surprise for you in Discord

The league needs to find a way to rig stuff so that we squeak into the playoffs and face the Bolts in the first round.

I'm not even being snarky. Over the past couple years, Wings-Bolts games have slowly become must-see hockey TV. I fear the world is being deprived of some outstanding hate-filled playoff hockey.

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Larkin did nothing wrong. Being pushed in the numbers like that can't be tolerated. Eye for an eye.

Edited by Dabura

45 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

He is playing against professionals, grown men since his seventeenth birthday, he is not going to take s**t from anyone. I really can´t wait for his first matchup against Kirby Dach, there´s still an open bill.

Edited by ely s