• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

10/24 - It's All Zadina's Fault - Wangs vz Cawks

Rate this topic

37 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

This team plays differently with Bert in the lineup. I'm not saying he's Datsyuk or Zberg level, but this team rallies with him. WHY WONT HE POKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sure would love to be be rollin' into TO next Saturday with him in the line-up.........

32 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

bxfhAhp.png

I am so bummed about Vrana right now. That added threat could tip the scales for us in a lot of these games.

Raymond has barely tapped into his abilities and he's on pace for 96 pts and 55 goals. Bertuzzi is playing like a man possessed. Moritz is averaging 22 minutes a night as a rookie. Larkin has the wingers he needs to be a top center.

I was ready to waive Names in the preaseason, but I actually think he's been playing very well, not just on the score sheet. That 3rd line of Names - Ras - Erne has been solid.

Again, I know it's early, but it's extremely nice seeing what this team CAN DO when things are clicking. I expect some doldrums mid-season for a variety of reasons. But this is fun right now.

So who gets traded when Vrana comes back?

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Nobody needs to be traded on account of Vrana returning.Just bump Zadina down to the 3rd and Namestnikov down to the 4th lines.

Who gets waived then?

53 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

One unvaccinated NHLer left. Who it is will shock you. 

Evander Kane?

3 hours ago, amato said:

i'm not sure what brings me more joy.... Raymond with his first career hattrick already, or chicago starting out 0-6 and getting heavily outscored :D

Also that it seems they overpaid to get Seth Jones and now have to pay him 9.5 mil for the next 8 years.

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Who gets waived then?

You'd have to assume Smith or Rowney right? If it were me it would be Smith, he sucks and Rowney at least kills penalties. But for some reason the organization seems to like the kid.