• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

Nov 6-GDT-Please We Don't Want No Scrub- Wings @ Sabers.

Rate this topic

Gon loose to Buffalo. 

If I'm Bertuzzi I'd be a little harder on the back check there. 

Dumb penalty by Veleno in the O zone. PP goal Buffalo. And the Wings have now given 1st goals of the year to Marner, Bergeron, and now Dahlin. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

I am not sure which coach is responsible for the OT players and line changes, but when OT started and Rasmussen was out there, I was like, what the? Why not Veleno? Then as soon as the puck went into the Buffalo zone, he swapped with Raymond to get him out there with Bertuzzi. Ras was out there about 5 seconds. I like that attempt to keep the chemistry going between to Bert and Raymond. If Blashill made this call, then I give him props for making a very smart coaching move!

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

I am not sure which coach is responsible for the OT players and line changes, but when OT started and Rasmussen was out there, I was like, what the? Why not Veleno? Then as soon as the puck went into the Buffalo zone, he swapped with Raymond to get him out there with Bertuzzi. Ras was out there about 5 seconds. I like that attempt to keep the chemistry going between to Bert and Raymond. If Blashill made this call, then I give him props for making a very smart coaching move!

Clearly Rasmussen was out there to either win the draw or for D zone coverage. As soon as the puck entered Buffalo's end, he went to the bench. He was out again a shift later forth same reason. 

Why do you think Veleno deserved to start OT? He didn't do a whole lot last night.