• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

New New Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

So Brennan Ali - our last pick at 212th overall last year - had 5 pts in 20 USHL games when we drafted him

He now has 7 pts in 6 games to start the season

He was a physical beast at the combine testing this summer. Bench press, VO2, everything, at the near top of the class.

Keep your eye on this one. He has all the tools to be top athlete if his brain can keep up. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, bIueadams said:

I don't know if Cotton will ever be an NHL dman. But knowing his strengths and faults (which are extreme) I think if he ever becomes an NHL dman he should probably be paired with a stud who can hide/cover those faults and allow him to play his game.

I highly doubt Seider and Edvinsson spend much time paired together. It's much smarter to spread their talent across 2 pairings and roll them. Exactly why Zetterberg and Datsyuk were separated more often than not. 

We passed on signing Cotton and he went to Finland's 2nd tier league (Finnish AHL). He's dominating at least. 19 points in 12 games as a Dman. Leading scorer for his team. Really wish I could watch him play to see just how bad his D is cause it must be awful.

At least Eddogg is a scoring machine with the Griffs so far. McIsaac suddenly scoring more as well... still holding on to hope for him. Was really good in juniors. 

Pontus Andreasson had a super slow start but is climbing up the score sheet now too. 

7 hours ago, bIueadams said:

At least Eddogg is a scoring machine with the Griffs so far. McIsaac suddenly scoring more as well... still holding on to hope for him. Was really good in juniors. 

Pontus Andreasson had a super slow start but is climbing up the score sheet now too. 

bingo