• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ely s

11/09 GDT "make it three in row" vs Oilers

Rate this topic

Anybody ever hear that story about Larry Bird and Michael Jordan? As the story goes, Bird and a bunch of NBA stars are practicing for a international game (this is pre-Dream Team so must have been a friendly or something). On the other end of the court a bunch of recently drafted college players, including Jordan, are warming up. They are intended to be the practice squad for the NBA guys. As the story goes, a ball gets away from Jordan and rolls down to the other end of the court. Bird picks it up, recognizes Jordan as a future adversary, and in an attempt to gain a psychological edge fires the ball down to the other end of the court rather than hand it to Jordan (who had come to get the ball back). The goal was to imprint in Jordan's mind that Bird was the man. Total alpha move.

I say all that to say this...

I hope Mo Seider absolutely demolishes Conor McDavid's tonight. Just set the tone that for the rest of his career Seider is going to be eating McDavid for lunch. Alpha that b*tch.

10 minutes ago, number10 said:

Seriously. I thought he looked worse than ever in preseason. Now he's climbed above Fabbri and Hronek in scoring. Want him in the top6 while the streak is still burning. Suter and/or Zadina can go down a line.

Did u notice his Euro soccer goal cely?  Cannot like that enough.  Grabbing the wheel and telecommunicating "******* Red Wings, Retards!"  **** yah!

I want to high five Names right now.

15 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Perfect analysis.  guy sucks.  he banked the puck right to pulj by not being able to saucer pass over the defender.  what an ahole.

I'm simply saying he should know his limitations and what he's capable of.  When you're in that position and that close to the net, you have to take the shot because statistically that pass probably won't go through.  As Mickey would say, funny things happen when you put the puck on the net