No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ely s

11/09 GDT "make it three in row" vs Oilers

Rate this topic

25 minutes ago, number10 said:

I like Ned

If Ned was a lot bigger he's be a lot better but that's okay

Can't lie. I long for the day the Wings have a giant mountain goalie.

But Nedaljkovic is exciting to watch. A little too exciting some times. Hasek-v v lite

Just now, number10 said:

He's exciting, but he's smart too... (I've seen the judgement lapses)

Hoping 26-30 is his prime where he gets real smart and no more mistakes.

his puck moving will continue to be more awesome. Imagine passing it 1/2 of the ice to Edvinsson who then steps on the other team's goalie's head with one stride. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

12 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

his puck moving will continue to be more awesome. Imagine passing it 1/2 of the ice to Edvinsson who then steps on the other team's goalie's head with one stride. 

while Seider downs a stein of Bittburger as he holds Crosby in a headlock giving him a noogie with his pectoral muscle.

8 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

We need through ufa now tho

I think we are finally trending in the right direction to make this actually happen. This team is exciting, I think there will finally be players on the outside who want to be a part of this.

2 hours ago, number10 said:

Yeah when Seider wins the Calder and Norris year we can go into UFA asking who wants to be his partner lol wild

Who we gettin?

No one special. A top pair UFA Dman will be too expensive and take up too much cap space for the next several years. Better to do another Leddy type deal and start filling in the D corp thru the prospect pool.

25 minutes ago, number10 said:

Nedeljkovic
Campbell ($3 x 2)

UFAs: Greiss

Im onboard with all of the above but why not just extend Greiss two years? 

Copp would be a real nice addition. 

30 minutes ago, number10 said:

he season following we would have $41,953,889 committed to the cap, with the following needing to be re-signed:

E L I T E  cap space

Just now, number10 said:

Cause Greiss is old n shiet and it's fun to rob the leafs

Greiss turns 36 in january. I think a 2-year contract as a back-up to Ned would fit the Cossa timeline.

But then again, ******* with the leafs is always the right way to go. Suck it @F.Michael!

I looked around on Jets boards to see what they say about Copp. It looks like Copp got the short end of the stick because of WPG cap situation and they could only reach an agreement on a 1-year contract. A majority of Jets fans seems certain hes gone after this season and are mostly talking about how to turn him into assets.

Copp should be FA target nr 1.

10 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

I looked around on Jets boards to see what they say about Copp. It looks like Copp got the short end of the stick because of WPG cap situation and they could only reach an agreement on a 1-year contract. A majority of Jets fans seems certain hes gone after this season and are mostly talking about how to turn him into assets.

Rights traded for cheap at the draft?

Could be worth it for us. He's a Michigan native. Played for the US development program in Plymouth, MI for 2 years. Then For UofM for 3 years. And D-Boss is his homeboy from both programs.

This should be an easy and smart addition for us. If we literally sign no one else I would be happy. Copp/Larkin down the middle would be extremely defensively sound and offensively potent enough with our wingers.

Edited by bIueadams

15 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

5 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Rights traded for cheap at the draft?

Could be worth it for us. He's a Michigan native. Played for the US development program in Plymouth, MI for 2 years. Then For UofM for 3 years. And D-Boss is his homeboy from both programs.

This should be an easy and smart addition for us. If we literally sign no one else I would be happy. Copp/Larkin down the middle would be extremely defensively sound and offensively potent enough with our wingers.

Zadina 21 years old  0.43 PPG so far BAD

Copp 27 years old 0.38 PPG so far GOOD

Pay him 5M. EVEN ******* BETTER!