• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ely s

11/13 "Get Back On Track" GDT vs. Montreal

Rate this topic

The last few seasons we would have lost this game. We wouldn´t have forced WSH to play hard for 60 minutes after being down 2-0 in the first. This team finally has some fight and will power. It´s sometimes still hard to watch but there´s always some belief that they may be able to get the two points. Just keep going boys.

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

And all we had to give up for that goalie was a 3rd round pick. I really like that.

there´s a lot to like about him. He´s a great skater(unbelieveable to say that about a goalie...) breaking up plays or generating offense through his mobility. It was a bit nerve wrecking the first few games but now I´m used to it and it helps our transition game a lot. He almost plays like a deep defenseman. The lack of size is easily matched by his aggressiveness, positioning and mobility. He really seems to be a great return.

13 hours ago, ely s said:

there´s a lot to like about him. He´s a great skater(unbelieveable to say that about a goalie...) breaking up plays or generating offense through his mobility. It was a bit nerve wrecking the first few games but now I´m used to it and it helps our transition game a lot. He almost plays like a deep defenseman. The lack of size is easily matched by his aggressiveness, positioning and mobility. He really seems to be a great return.

Neds good.